“Too predicatable, but 24/7 makes it OK”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Too predicatable, but 24/7 makes it OK”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

when you have no other choices to eat out at. I do like, however, the 24/7 breakfast menu and end up eating the skillet meals nearly every time. Good for kids/tweens...they always find things to make them happy

Visited October 2012

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Convenient place to dine out in a late night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

It opens 24 hours, and provides good quality food options and reasonable cheap price, a good place to eat. However, the location is a bit remote to other amenities.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“A fine family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

It is not often that I dine in a fast food restaurant that I can report that the meal was exceptional. Our chicken was one of the most tender we have had when eating out. The honey sauce was divine. The fries and salad made the meal as good as I have described.
Staff numbers appear to be down on our last visit and being an impatient person I signalled a waiter to let him know we were ready to order. The restaurant was quite busy possibly due to the number of specials they had on offer. I wish others would follow in their footsteps. Instead we seem to hear more about surcharges they have in place for holidays.
The last time I used the Gents here the taps to wash one's hands were extremely hard to turn on. No improvement this time either. When I managed it the water came out with such a rush that re-entering the restaurant again was a minor embarrassment ! I spotted three wives in our vicinity pull out Purell for the men dining with them who had clearly tried the taps and failed.

Visited September 2012
nz
“OK value for breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

We usually go here for breakfast every 3 months following medical checks.

The budget breakfast is well priced and the poached eggs usually well cooked. Service varies but is usually OK.

Early morning during the week is not usually busy. Wouldn't bother going for other meals but is good value and suits our purpose for breakfast.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank nzlilibet
“Much Improved!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

I originally gave Denny's a poor review but I've visited twice since, and they have greatly improved the speed of their service. Still not over friendly, but at least they're not rude anymore either,

• Visited July 2012