“Most comfortable sleep in any hotel I've ever stayed at!”

Home Inn & Suites - Yorkton
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Yorkton
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I sadly only stayed at this hotel for one night, but I wish it had been longer! My flight to Phoenix got rerouted to Regina due to bad weather, so I decided to take advantage of the unexpected layover and spend some time visiting family in Yorkton. I can honestly say that I have traveled around the world and I don't think I have ever stayed in a more comfortable hotel bed in my entire life. My head sunk into the pillows, the bed was like a cloud, and the blankets and sheets were ridiculosuly soft. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. I even got a free bottle of water when I checked out! When I come back to visit family again, I will definitely be staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Michelle O
Jesse T, General Manager at Home Inn & Suites - Yorkton, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you for taking some time to review your recent stay with us. We are always happy to hear that our guests have enjoyed their time with us. It is great to hear that our beds are so fantastic! We are happy to provide a luxurious sleep experience brought to you through our d3h Dream linens. These fabulous linens are long lasting and are extremely soft. I am happy to hear that you were able to fit in a visit with your family as well.

Again thank you very much for the kind words. We hope you have a chance to sleep in our wonderful beds once again.

There are newer reviews for Home Inn & Suites - Yorkton

Reviewed January 22, 2014

This hotel was perfect for our hockey team! It is clean, the staff are friendly and it is located close to the casino (for parents) and the hockey arenas (for players). The pool and waterslide was so much fun! Our team enjoyed a full breakfast each morning before our games. We will definitely stay here again!!

Room Tip: If you have a family, some of the rooms have kitchens that helps cut down on restaurant costs. The...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Jesse T, General Manager at Home Inn & Suites - Yorkton, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for taking a few moments to review our new hotel in Yorkton. I am very happy to hear that your team enjoyed their time with us. Our location directly across from the Gallagher centre is perfect for any team coming into town. As you mentioned we are also right next door to the Painted Hand Casino and steps away from numerous restaurants and even Tim Hortons. We hope that on your next visit to Yorkton we can once again be your "home away from home".

Thank you again for the review!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

The hotel is basically new and in great shape. The rooms are nice and well appointed. The bed was excellent. The gym equipment works and they have good water slide for the little ones. Front desk staff were excellent. No issues whatsoever.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking some time to review our new hotel. It was a pleasure reading your review and hearing your kind words. Our team will be very happy to know that we met your expectations. I hope that during your next trip to Yorkton that you choose to stay with us again. I invite you to also try our sister hotels in Regina & Swift Current.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I was attending a conference in Yorkton for two weeks at the end of December. I spent 4 nights at the home inn and suites. So that I could have a bit of a break from my other accommodations. The service was amazing Jill and Chris at the front desk provide a great service and there smiles made them very approachable. Jacuzzi suite for 3 nights was awesome!!! Loved the room. Romel helped me move to my other room for my last night stay. Very helpful!!! Joey too was always making sure the pool area had very thing it needed! The morning it went to ck out my car wouldn't start.... -45 and diesel vehicles don't mix. So the maintenance man Rick made sure I was plugged into an outlet that was working. The staff was great. I would stay here again In a heart beat.

• Stayed: December 2013
Jesse T, General Manager at Home Inn & Suites - Yorkton, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you for taking some time to review your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure speaking with you upon check out. Hearing feedback such as yours really is what our job is all about. We love providing a wonderful stay experience. It is fantastic to hear that so many of our staff in so many departments were able to assist you. I will pass your review to each of our departments so they are able to hear your kind words. Unfortunately the weather during your stay was nearly unbearable, I am glad we could help getting your car going.

I hope that during your next visit to Yorkton that you will choose us as your "home away from home". If you plan to visit Regina or Swift Current I invite you to stay at our sister properties as well.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We really enjoy staying at this hotel. It is clean. The staff is friendly. We even had a Christmas gift at our door on Christmas morning!!!! A lovely robe tied with ribbon and a nice card. We looked down the hall and everyone had a gift at their door. What a unique touch. Also, it's nice to have refreshments available all day (not just in the morning).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking a little time to review Yorkton's newest hotel. It was a pleasure reading your review and hearing about the Christmas gifts. We were pleasantly surprised to have Santa's Elves come visit the hotel overnight and help us pack some special gifts. Spending Christmas in a hotel can sometimes sound a little daunting but we love being your "Home away from Home" during the holidays.

We invite you to take advantage of our sister hotels in Swift Current and Regina. Thank you again for writing a review, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Enjoyed our short stay at the Yorkton Home Inn and Suites. Rooms were clean and modern with fridge,microwave and Keurig. Breakfast was good as well. If staying with your kids the waterslide is dark and might be too fast for them, but we enjoyed it. The only complaint I had was with the mattresses, adequate but definitely not luxurious. Unfortunately they didn't make me want to stay in bed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking a few moments to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Having each of our rooms equipped with a mini fridge, microwave and Keurig brewing system certainly helps to provide the feeling of home. Our waterslide is known to be very fast, it is enjoyed by children and adults of all ages. In regards to our mattresses, I must admit that we do not hear negative feedback from guests very often. I understand that a mattress can be a personal preference and although it did not meet your preference I hope you were able to sleep okay.

I hope that on your next journey to Yorkton that you will choose to stay with us again. From the staff and myself I wish you and your family a Happy New Year!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stayed here Christmas Day - spent very little time at the hotel, but it was very nice to have a comfortable bed after a long day of traveling and visiting with family in Yorkton. Very clean, staff was incredibly friendly, especially considering they were working over the holidays! We did not have the opportunity to try any of the other amenities (i.e. pool, breakfast, etc.) as we were on the road again in the morning, but loved that they were available.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking some time to complete a review of your recent stay. It is such a pleasure to hear that we could be you're "Home away from Home" during the holidays. The staff will be happy to hear the kind words you have left.

I hope that on your next visit to Yorkton you can take advantage of our pool, fitness center and possibly even our full service salon & spa!

We hope to see you again soon!