“New nice and clean!”

Home Inn & Suites - Yorkton
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Yorkton
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My family stayed 3nights in a room with kitchen, it was spacious and modern. Breakfast was very good. The pool was out of order but the Gallegher wave pool is just across the street. Will recommend this if you are in the area.

1  Thank E C
Jesse T, General Manager at Home Inn & Suites - Yorkton, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you very much for writing a review on your recent stay with us. Our staff will be very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the inconvenience of the pool closure during your stay. We had been repairing an area of the pool which was needing some attention. Our location across the road from the Gallagher Center certainly does help with this. The wave pool and waterslide is such a fun way to spend time together with family.

I hope that during your next visit to Yorkton that you will allow us to be your "home away from home".

Reviewed August 16, 2013

A friend and I stayed in this hotel earlier this week. It's very nice and new, lobby is beautifully and tastefully decorated. The pool and work out area was very nice though I didn't use either. The rooms were spacious and very modern, fridge and microwave which is a nice bonus without having to request it. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were great too! the continental breakfast was really nice as well. A lot more options than your typical free continental breakfast.

Housekeeping however could be done a little better. Now I will say I'm an Executive Housekeeper for a different hotel so I look at things more critically when I stay in hotels, so I'm not trying to come off as a jerk here. The bathroom mirror was covered in spots, the shower walls were cleaned part way down and then the rest of the walls covered in spots and soap scum. The chrome was covered in spots and finger prints, the shower curtain had body wash or shampoo all over the inside and a big blog of brown who knows what. There were a ton of finger prints all over the window as well.

Over all the hotel is very nice, just the little details need to be looked at better in the housekepeing department.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Jesse T, General Manager at Home Inn & Suites - Yorkton, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for spending some time reviewing our new hotel in Yorkton. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the facilities during your stay. I hope during your next visit you will be able to enjoy our pool area and fitness center. We pride ourselves on providing many options that you would find at home. These include microwaves, mini fridges and Keurig coffee makers in all of our rooms.

In regards to housekeeping I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I will be reviewing your comments with our housekeeping team to ensure that we are improving in these areas.

I hope that during your next visit to Yorkton that you will choose to stay with us once again.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stayed two nights at this hotel during the August long weekend. There were 3 wedding groups at the hotel, so we were concerned that there may have been noise issues, but this was definitely not the case, it was a very quiet and restful 2 nights. The hotel is new, nicely decorated, lovely bedding, great bed, plenty of space in the room for us to spread out for our two nights. The bathroom was a good size as well, very good shower pressure, nice towels and toiletries. The continental breakfast was nicely done, such a pleasant lady overseeing the kitchen, she had a smile and kind word for everyone. The young ladies at the front desk were charming and accommodating as well. All in all, a very nice experience, highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mae M

Thank you for taking some time to review your recent stay at Home Inn & Suites Yorkton. As you mentioned our summer had been very busy! It has been common to have multiple weddings in at one time. Our staff will be very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass along your kind words to our breakfast attendant. Jocelyn always goes out of her way to ensure everyone is having a great morning.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to accommodating you during your next visit to Yorkton.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

What a terrific new hotel in Yorkton, Saskatchewan! My girlfriend and her two children and I stayed here en route to Winnipeg. The staff were friendly at our check in. Our room was large, with a counter that stretched across the wall The beds were super comfortable. My only disappointment was the hard pillow which caused a tough sleep . We took the kids to the pool and they had a great time swimming and using the waterslide.
Breakfast which is included, was delicious with a yummy hot omelet and bacon. The staff person looking after the kitchen was helpful and friendly.
We will definitely be back next year! You cannot beat the price!

Room Tip: If you like a soft pillow, you will need to bring your own!!
1  Thank donnachadwick

Thank you for taking a moment to complete a review on our new hotel. We are so always so happy to hear the great comments from our guests.

Our beds are some of the highest quality in the industry. This certainly helps with a great nights rest. We do try to accommodate our guests by having two different pillow types on each bed. However I understand that pillows can sometimes be a personal preference. Our pool area is very fun for children and families of all ages. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast. We are happy to include hot items like the eggs, bacon and ham. Please try a latte or a mocha with our new Virtu brewing machine on your next stay.

We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Yorkton.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This hotel was very clean and had everything I could have asked for. The staff were all friendly and helpful. When I arrived they were cleaning the front awning and it was roped off. the staff member (Dakota) explained what was happening and why and how long it would last for. I was very impressed that she anticipated my concern and explained this before I asked. I thought it was a very good value for the price and I would stay there again by myself or with my family.

• Stayed: July 2013
Jesse T, General Manager at Home Inn & Suites - Yorkton, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you so much for reviewing our new hotel. I am very happy to hear that Dakota was able to assist with information during your check in. We have just recently finished all of the work on our parking lot and landscaping, your patience during this time was very much appreciated.

It is great to hear that we exceeded your expectations. I hope that on your next visit you are able to come and stay with us again! Feel free to also check out our other properties in Regina and Swift Current.

Home Inn & Suites Yorkton

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My parents and I stayed two nights and really enjoyed the beautiful, clean rooms. The continental breakfast was awesome and the staff extremely friendly! I love the decor of this hotel and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Reasonable rates, too!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking a moment to review our new hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Our staff will be happy to hear your comments. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This place is a wonderful place to stay, very clean, nice and clean rooms, staff was very friendly
Good value for your money.brand new pool with a fun water slide.the food was amazing.good location.it was close to a casino and the main market.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Jesse T, General Manager at Home Inn & Suites - Yorkton, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional service to our guests and I am happy to hear that you were able to experience this. As mentioned our new waterslide is such a crowd pleaser, our location also provides many entertaining options for our guests.

I hope that during your next visit to Yorkton, you choose to stay with us again.

Jesse Tiefenbach

Also consider these accommodations in or near Yorkton
Holiday Inn Express Yorkton East
23 mi away
Sigma Inns and Suites
Sigma Inns and Suites
#1 of 3 in Melville

Been to Home Inn & Suites - Yorkton? Share your experiences!