We stayed in the Ramada Inn. It has really seen its day as the building had areas that smelled old and musty. The carpet had dirt and food on it and in it for all of the days we were there. The staff was helpful and got us a cot and a fridge for our room. The pool was rather cold the waterslide was freezing. The hot tub was very hot. The hotel restaurant is not run by the hotel, it is costly and was rather greasy. The people who ran the restaurant were not overly friendly. It was very much a business and you were just the cash flow. One of the evening servers was a friendly young man and he did make us feel welcome and said hello and chatted. The others were very much, did you give your room coupon and the chatting stopped. The cleaning lady came to remake our room at 4 one day and she didn't want to vacuum, make the beds or anything. She was hoping we didn't want anything done. Seems quite odd. I would suggest going to one of the other hotels.
We couldn't get a good connection for the WiFi. If you moved in the room you lost it, it took forever to connect.
The bathrooms were clean and towels were clean. This is a real bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the downtown core of Yorkton, the Ramada is the city's only full service hotel offering amenities for business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Yorkton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Yorkton Hotel Yorkton
- Best Western Yorkton
- Yorkton Best Western
- Ramada Yorkton Saskatchewan