“Outstanding locally sourced food”

Bella Coola Mountain Lodge
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Outstanding locally sourced food”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

My mother and I enjoyed an outstanding meal of locally sourced salad and seafood chowder with dark chocolate mousse for dessert. The bistro has a warm staff and great mountain lodge ambience with bear-themed decor. Definitely worth a visit even if you're not staying at the lodge.

Courtenay, Canada
“Stayed here years ago!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Never eaten here however we did stay here years ago when too much family came to visit my grandfather. Probably the only place I would stay again, the tours are great. Never personally been on one but my family did rant and rave. Only a short bike right to the grocery store as well.

• Visited November 2012
Bella Coola, Canada
“Lovely Dining!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

A lovely addition to Bella Coola! Highly recommend Holly & Fraser's establishment for a dine out experience in our small town. I sincerely hope business can be maintained throughout the year so local folks can enjoy the experience in the dark and rainy months.