Ok stop on the way and to visit Grey Wells park. Roomy rooms, bathroom had
some dust accumulation behind the door and in the fan. Nice outdoor yard on
the lakeside. Not too noisy. Blue Loon restaurant just a bit back towards Jasper was nice, good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dutch Lake Motel and RV Campground in Clearwater, BC is a charming motel with a campground in a natural setting. Both business and leisure travelers will enjoy modern suites with beautiful balcony overlooking Dutch Lake. From Dutch Lake Motel and RV Campground, you can explore Wells Gray Provincial Park, also known as "Water Falls Park" featuring Sparhat Falls, Dawson Falls and Helmken Falls(480ft. high) and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Dutch Lake Motel and RV Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dutch Lake Motel And Campground Hotel Clearwater
- Dutch Lake Hotel And Campground