“Great sandwich stop”

Flour Meadow Bakery & Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 17, 2014

You can find this bakery and cafe on the right hand side as you head up the Clearwater Lake road (just off the main road). We found it by chance and enjoyed our sandwich lunch so much that we called on as we left to buy a take out lunch bag for our journey that day. Sandwiches and wraps made to order - all very fresh, with good choice of muffins/ cookies/ cakes if you also need a treat.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Stumbled across this cafe whilst travelling around, needed to stopped for lunch , went short way down the road and found this log cabin building. Great different choices for lunch, well cooked and tasty. You need to go off the main road to find but well worth it.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We travel thru this area 2-3 times a year and have always enjoyed a stop here. Stopped twice in a couple of weeks this month and both times found it to be average at best. The baked goods just didn't seem fresh. Menu seems smaller....but food was good. Prices are high for what you get.

1  Thank Rick G
Reviewed May 11, 2014

There are not a lot of choices for a tastey break between kamloops and jasper so it is well worth the slight jog off the highway to get to this place. Summer hours only. Just had snacks but they were home made and delicious.

1  Thank llsanderson
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stopped in for lunch, I ordered lunch and latte and asked for the latte for later after lunch. When i went to order the latte the owner repeatedly told me he had already made it earlier and had been looking for me. i tried to explain how I had placed my order, but he wouldn't listen to me ( or didn't understand since he is German and his english wasn't very clear so perhaps his comprehension was also lacking?), so he tried to give me the coffee and I asked him if it was fresh and he yelled at me"WHAT DO YOU THINK? OF COURSE IT IS, JUST DRINK IT!!!", what a nut case!!! I will never return to this restaurant EVER!! I think the owner needs to take a lesson in Canadian service standards.WOW. This is the first time i have ever posted a restaurant review on tripadvisor but i could not let this terrible experience go uncoomented upon.

1  Thank Shannonoutwest