“Rude Waiter, Food Greasy”
Review of Silver Grill

Silver Grill
Ranked #9 of 18 Restaurants in Fort Macleod
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Rude Waiter, Food Greasy”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Waiter was rude and snippy. Wouldn't take his drink order from everyone at the table before leaving. Food was greasy and over priced. Won't be returning.

• Visited September 2013

Denver, CO
“Mediocre food / ??manager”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Asian food is okay, although overpriced. Don't order the fish and chips! It is no better than frozen grocery store fare. The manager though is something else. I don't know how else to say it, he was just offensive. He felt the need to comment on the U.S. President, the U.S. economy, my husband's accent, etc. I finally walked out while he was mid sentence to spare myself another example to share with you.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank teresaterry
Brandon, Canada
“Oriental food in an Occidental setting”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Talk about a clash of cultures! Restaurant has a gorgeous Western bar and a kitchen serving the best Chinese food in town.

Visited July 2013
“Surprise, surprise.”
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Ew. Sometimes a dive has good food and friendly people, but we weren't so lucky at the Silver Grill. My burger tasted really good until halfway through, when I bit down on a 3-inch long gristly piece of I-don't-want-to-know what. The sweetly condescending server mused that perhaps it was a vein. He also pointed out that I had made it through 80 percent of the burger (we had a show to see at the Empress, so rather than reorder, I finished off the bun). I asked the server to knock a few bucks of the price of the entrée. I was granted a discount of two dollars.
I did not appreciate the disgusting surprise, and the assumption that I was out to save a few measly bucks on a meal at a crappy little greasy spoon. If you want a burger in Fort Macleod, go to the A & W.

Lethbridge, Canada
“Exceptional”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Excellent service. The food is good. Always feel welcoming when coming in here. Usually order Canadian food there. There are many Chinese food options and there are better.

• Visited August 2012