Fort Motel
Red Coat Inn Motel(Fort Macleod)
$61
Sunset Motel(Fort Macleod)
$61
Century II Motel(Fort Macleod)(Great Value!)
$50
Best Seven Inn(Claresholm)
$65
Lazy J Motel(Claresholm)(Great Value!)
$58
Bluebird Motel(Claresholm)
$62
$74
$84
$76
$94
DJ Motel(Fort Macleod)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe ownerexcellent valuewi ficoffee poti'm gladwould definitely stay here againsmall towna great place to stayhot waterclean roomsqueen bedshort walkroad tripnext morningfortkitchenettestopover
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We called KEN (our most awesome Host) mid afternoon - for a room that evening (it was to be a late arrival) - he said "no problem, I'll wait up for you)

Upon our arrival at approximately 2300 hrs, we were greeted by a most friendly smile - booked in, given morning coffee (handiest Kuerig units) - then asked if 2 coffees were enough - and given a couple more!!! (Try that at a famous chain )

Our room was super CLEAN, nicely renovated with a definite rustic western decor... - right down to the country quilt pattern on the bed cover...

Everything was spotless - and everything in the room worked splendid!!!

What a wonderful overnight - on our way to the border!!!

Thanks Ken - for a wonderful experience - we shall definitely be back!!!!

Fellow travellers - skip the big chain hotels - call Fort Motel for a room - the price was almost half - and the service was excellent

Located on the Eastbound one way main drive in Fort MacLeod - easy to find!!

Room Tip: Only stayed the one night - not really able to compare.. :)
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gord H
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stayed there for an evening and was a great stay, when you look from the outside it doesnt look like anything special but the rooms are nice, big flatscreen tv's, Internet is actually highspeed (unlike some places that highspeed seems like dial-up), comfy beds. If I ever stay in Fort Macleod again it will be here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Although unpretentious on the outside, we were pleasantly surprised with the interior. Our room was large and everything very clean. There was a fridge, microwave, TV, table and coffee maker.
Supplies consisted of actual freshly ground coffee and china mugs. The owner very friendly and advising us of nearby restaurants. Local and long distance calls within Canada and U.S. are without charge.
We had a quiet, restful sleep.
It's not the Hilton but neither is the price!
We will return.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gail P
Reviewed May 23, 2013

If you are staying anywhere near Fort Macleod or Lethbridge stay here. This is an very unassuming motel when you drive in but so neat and tidy. The owner is so friendly and helpful. Recommended where to eat dinner (a super place). The rooms are outstanding so so clean, all renovated plus they have a small kitchen which included a toaster oven, microwave, fridge, kettle,all the dishes,AND a Keurig coffee maker. The desk clerk will give you either coffee or tea. They also have real glasses and cups for coffee and tea. There is a nice flat screen TV with cables to hook up to your computer.

The bathroom is not large but very functional.

One of the best places I have stayed in for a long time. In addition, the price was super.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Teacherbear
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is a first! In all my decades of travel (my parents yanked me to parts of the world as a kid & now I travel for leisure & business), I've never come across a place to lay your head at night where the reception/office door was locked at 4:00pm. Seems to me that's about the time travellers begin to straggle 'Inn' (pun intended). I had to ring the doorbell a couple times before a kindly gentlemen greeted me outside. Obviously this is a small operation, so my guess is that the host who checks you in is also likely doing chores around the place & wants to ensure his office is safe while unattended.

Not the most attractive on the outside, but the rooms are well equipped and clean. Tiny kitchenette if you care to prepare your own meals. If not, your host is quick to ask if you know the area and happily offers advice for the various local culinary options.

Being in the 'cowboy' region of southern Alberta, your room decor mildly reflects that culture.

Yup, a little quaint & definitely a 'mom n pop' operation, but for the very reasonable price I'd say you're getting better than average value. Should I need to stay in Fort Macleod again, I'll certainly check into this place again - presuming, of course, they answer their doorbell!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business