“Best Lamb Ribs”

Dining options: Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Best Lamb Ribs”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Amazingly delicious succulent soft lamb ribs, much smaller than regular ribs. Lamb souvlaki was tasty too.

Visited June 2014

Gibsons
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I am sorry that I went to Leo's”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We had dinner last night at Leo's. It was a special menu as the local theatre group was running a murder mystery night. Although the restaurant was full and everyone was supposed to eat dinner at the same time, there were only 2 servers. My food arrived a full hour after being ordered and the salmon was raw. I returned it and it came back 20 minutes later even less cooked along with raw roasted potatoes. Definitely not a fun evening and I am feeling sick today after trying to eat some of my husband's over cooked tough lamb. Never again!

• Visited June 2014
Powell River, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, friendly service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Primarily Greek dish, prawns and veggies. Hot, well prepared, generous serving. Service as a friend.

• Visited May 2014
Kamloops, Canada
“What do you mean service?”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We've eaten here in season and it's been great but this early in the year it's a different experience. The person who served us gave the impression she'd sooner be at home. Salad as a starter? Well OK. My salad was bland, the Greek potato was cold.

Used to being asked how the first few bites are? Don't hold your breath, we weren't asked.

Reaching across the table is a no no, but it happens here......

All in all, I'd give this place a miss until the season picks up and the regular Servers come back.

• Visited April 2014
Gibsons, Canada
“Food served still frozen”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

We've eaten here quite often, but tonight lost our business. Service...sucked. Food...horrible. My husband ordered roast chicken, it took an hour to get to our table and the chicken had use crystals against the bone. Took it off our bill, but weren't apologetic at all. "We buy the chicken frozen and it can take a few hours to cook." Should thus be on your menu then or should you advise the customer the length of time to cook?

Visited February 2014