“Room with a view”

Ranked #29 of 54 Restaurants in Gibsons
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A Gibson's harbour favourite for over 30 years! Gramma's Marine Pub is the Lower Sunshine Coast's only waterfront pub. Located on Gibson's Harbour right next to Molly's Reach, we offer a friendly and comfortable atmosphere true to our name. A spacious main seating area, covered deck, and outdoor patio along the seawall walk offer friends ~ old and new ~ all the comforts of home without the fuss. The spectacular view, high definition big screen TV's, a wide-selection of drafts beers, and a creative and tasty menu with fresh food options and prices that leave you smiling!
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I've been coming to Gramma's for years having family in the Gibsons's area. It has always been primarily for the great glassed in dining area adjacent to the bar, which overlooks the amazing view. I wouldn't say I would go for the food on it's own, but I have always enjoyed what I had there - it's good traditional BC Pub food and while the menu has changed over the years, it has never suffered. Most recently I had the Cod and chips and it was crisp, tasty and accompanied by a mayo based coleslaw. The virgin Caesar came with pickled beans which is always a thumbs up from me.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

I went to Gramma's upon my return to Gibsons and lucked out with the 1/2 price wings. The BBQ wings were good and the salt n pepper ones were cooked perfectly. My wife ordered the beef dip, which was a generous portion and came with a gravy that was a little more jus than gravy. The beef itself was tough and we suspected the reason the price is so good is that it's not the finest quality.

Service on the other hand was as usual delightful. Chelsea was friendly and efficient and Johnny is a fixture behind the bar. The reason we keep coming back is the people, both behind the bar and the regulars, who are always friendly and interested in how you are doing.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

The setting a stunning with a view of the working harbour. The food is diner fare and very good for eggs and sandwiches. We will go back

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Always jammed - great place to sit & enjoy a beer by the ocean, good food, & lots to see.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

Service is great! Food is awesome! Impossible to leave anything on your place for take-home.....tooo yummy!!!!!!!