“Girlfriends weekend away”
other travelers have booked this property
relax in your private  hot tub
beach puppy comfort and luxury
Check Availability
beautiful ammenities
beautiful summer views
pets are ALWAYS welcome
spring on the Coast
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Christie...
Abbotsford, Canada
“Girlfriends weekend away”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

April was the month we stayed with Mary and Ian and you know what they say about the showers bringing May flowers. Well, it rained most of our entire weekend, however, our spirits were not dampened as we had the most wonderful view of the ocean from our very cozy suite. We were serenaded by what sounded like hundreds of frogs from the relaxing comfort of the hot tub in the evening. We were able to relax and unwind in absolute serenity. Mary and Ian are very friendly and extremely willing to help with any questions about the Gibsons area IE: places to eat, shop, indulge in massage. We were served the most amazing right out of the oven croissants with local preserves and fresh fruit for breakfast. Although I was keen on checking out the area via kayak, this was not happening this time of year so I have full intentions of revisiting Mary and Ian to get the full tour. I definitely will recommend this B&B to everyone I know. Thanks again Mary and Ian for making us feel welcome.

Date of stay: March 2014
Traveling group: Friends
SanchiaW
“Great place!! Mary and Ian are lovely people!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I stumbled onto Mary and Ian's place when my friend and I were looking for a quiet place that is dog freindly to get away for a couple of days. We were very happy to have found this place. Not only did my dog get to stay free, they love dogs. They made us felt so welcomed right from the start, I definitely recommend this place. It is on a beautiful property right by the water with beach access. The place is very quiet and peaceful and yet it is a very short drive from the ferry and a short drive into town should one needs anything. And her baked goods! Yummy!! I will definitely recommend this place. You will love it.

Alexandra...
North Vancouver, Canada
“Welcoming”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We loved our stay here. Lovely, clean and so friendly. The view is amazing and the hot tub was terrific. Not only was there loads of space for our family of four, but our two dogs were made to feel at home as well. Delicious croissants one day and waffles with homemade preserves the next and as a special Easter treat, chocolate eggs for the whole family. We are so glad we found this wonderful B and B.

Dorothy F
“Beautiful place”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We really enjoyed our stay and hope to return with our sea kayaks sometime soon. The suite is very comfortable and the outlook is fabulous. Our dog Kaiah was welcomed with a bed she really enjoyed too! Breakfast was delicious. The location is about 20 minutes drive from the centre of Gibsons which was a surprise for us but not a problem.

Date of stay: March 2014
2014Susan
“Sunny April days 2014”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We loved being spoiled with breakfast and Mary's delicious baking. The croissants, they are perfect with your gorgeous jam.
The suite is very tastefully decorated and calming, with lovely deck space to catch the sun. We enjoyed the hot tub too, the robes an added touch of luxury.
I didn’t realise there was a full oven as well, it doesn’t show in your photos although “Full eat in kitchen” is in the description now that I look again. We don't have a dog, I'm allergic to them, so I did wonder if my allergy would be activated in your dog friendly space but it was not at all. We watched Ruby Throated humming birds flitting in the salmon berry bushes and a pod of orcas across the channel near Gambier Island. Warning to others, DO follow Mary and Ian's driving directions, NOT Google's which are confusing. We really enjoyed our stay and hope to return.

Traveling group: Couples
cmmq
Port Moody, Canada
“The perfect spot to welcome in 2014!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Everything about our visit was perfect ... absolutely everything was exceptional! We'll always remember the beautiful spot we were at when we welcomed in 2014! The suite was even better than we'd expected .. and it looks nice in the photos! The only thing that could have made it better would have been if we could have stayed longer! Thanks for everything ... we'll be back!

Date of stay: December 2013
tourplaye...
“The Quickie”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

First class from start to finish. We are a couple that lives a far too busy life in Vancouver. Last minutes I called Marion's luckily they had a one night booking for us. A few phone calls later and we had 24 hours off from reality.

We decided to take our bicycles over called ahead to get directions to the B&B. When I called I was given more than directions.... I was informed where I could park for better rates in Horseshoe bay, suggestions of what to go and see in Gibsons before heading up to B&B and was emailed a map so I didn't have to do any of the work. That first interaction set he bar very high and Marion's continued to deliver the entire stay.

We got there and were greeted the owner, Ian and Mary, whom were the find of people that you just wanted to have as friends when you went home. They gave us a quick tour of the property and then showed us to our suite.

The whole space felt like it had just undergone one of those TV designer challenges. It is beautiful and clean and relaxing.... warm colors, a big fluffy bed that you just want to dive onto and a patio that overlooks the ocean. There are stairs that lead you to the beach where we had a nice little walk and then returned to patio for a first glass of wine. To our left there was a hot tube hidden b some shrubs. We were informed that we were the only guest that night and to feel free to jump in anytime you want.

We had bought some local food in town and prepared a light meal in the well stocked kitchen.

The rest of the night was quite and peaceful as we just closed ourselves in the sitting area with a couple of good books and little more wine.

In the morning Mary had baked some fresh baking and beautiful fruit for us to start our day with. We were saying our goodbyes and commenting on how we were a little soar from not riding our bikes as often as we would like, and without hesitation, Ian went and got the old pickup truck, had our bikes in the back and drove us to the ferry terminal....

It was all of the little things that will bring us back again. Amazing service, great location, fresh baking and the peace and quiet.

Date of stay: August 2013
Traveling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing