“Old fashioned theatre” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gibsons Cinema

Gibsons Cinema
Ranked #10 of 19 things to do in Gibsons
More attraction details
Owner description: Great Little Heritage Movie Cinema great owners have fun with customers
Sechelt, Canada
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Old fashioned theatre”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2011

fun place to enjoy a movie with friends. Prices still low, good popcorn & movies pretty recent.

Visited September 2011
3 Thank luvtravl

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Nostalgic Cinematic experience - Highly Impressed with Everything”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2011

During my travels of the Sunshine Coast I decided I couldn't miss the King's Speech which happened to fall on a perfectly rainy Sunday evening. I met some of the friendliest and happiest staff I have ever seen. The staff greeted me as though I was a regular. Tickets are a great price, concession items are a great value (compared to Vancouver) and you get ultimate first rate service in a heritage like setting. Overall, I was very impressed and completely satisfied with my experience and am looking forward to stopping by the sunshine coast again soon!!

Visited February 2011
2 Thank secrets_of_baking
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Heritage Cinema Staff Great Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2010

This is a great little cinema movies up to date and very cosy atmosphere but what makes this cinema so different is the staff they have a laugh with you and make you very wellcome they also have a VIP rooom which is really neat I enjoyed that .... would recommend this attraction ... well done Gibsons Cinema!!!! :)
They are right in Gibsons on main street on left right across from Mall .
Great concession stand and lots to eat... staff great there too very helpful
Great experience more than your normal cinema! like going back in time.

2 Thank chillingoutVancouver