“COUNTRY SIDE stop over”

Cedars Inn Hotel & Convention Centre
Ranked #7 of 15 Gibsons B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 25, 2013

we booked it 1 day before. stayed on august 11th/2013
, looked little different wen we made it there , looked old but the front desk was helpful to us , we had a kitchenette which was ok for a family of 4 , stayed for 1 nite and left 6.30 am to catch another ferry .
I will stay there again if I had no choice but there are few good ones in that area too , no complains , JUST one thing as soon as you open the door , it looks very open and not safe as there is a gas station right across our room and no privacy from the road .good for summer time

Room Tip: room was ok for a family of 4 ppl, no complains for this older hotel
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I called ahead and booked my room. It was supposed to have been 99$ for the night. When I cehecked out I was charged 150 and told they don't have a 99 $ rate. It clearly says they do on their website. The website also says they have wifi, and a restaurant. They have neither. The rooms were old and grungy. I wouldn't recommend staying here. If we ever come back we'll look for a B & B instead. Yuck.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank EBT857
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had a great stay here. Air Conditioned room, clean and neat. Yes the place is older and showing wear around the edges,( kinda like me) But still a great place to stay. I enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Didn't use the sauna (only cuz i dont like saunas) but looked clean and functional.

I would like to have rated it 3 1/2,

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Friendly and pleasant atmosphere . Comfortable parking swimming pool with Gym clean rooms . Abbas made our stay more comfortable with good suggestions which adds and made our trip best trip in time . We will be back again

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I stayed here with my family July 12/13 and we were very happy with the room size and cleanliness. Also the pool, hottub, and sauna were very well maintained and great for the kids. Since the hotel is right across the street from a mall, we could easily get groceries and drinks for the room. It was super quiet at night so my kids had no problem getting to sleep. The front desk staff were very welcoming and nice and our housekeeper did a good job cleaning the room. The hotel is centrally located near plenty of restaurants, bars, shopping, beaches, etc.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hailey s
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Hotel is old and need to upgarde rooms but can count as decent staff was friendly and very help full. Person at the desk did whatever he could to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Nice out door pool & big parking lot for commercial vehicle. small shopping area

Room Tip: I would prefer to stay there
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Anonymous A
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The place is still obviously old and worn out in many ways. Beds are old, hard and thin, No iron, extra pillows or blankets in room. Went to look out curtains on door to covered patio and the curtain came off, rod and all....left my family the toll free number along with room number so I could check in with them and the front desk couldn't connect them to the room when they called back. Over all poor quality for cost.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Kelly D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gibsons
Gibsons Garden Hotel
#6 of 15 in Gibsons
Garden Cottage B & B
Garden Cottage B & B
#1 of 7 in Gibsons

Been to Cedars Inn Hotel & Convention Centre? Share your experiences!