“Bravo”

Ranked #11 of 54 Restaurants in Gibsons
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Sita’s Spag & Suds, featuring home Style Italian cooking, in Gibson's on the Sunshine Coast. This fun and friendly eatery has created a buzz with the locals who have come together to enjoy the tasteful sauces, breads, sausages and desserts that are made on the premises. The menu changes periodically with the seasons, while the feature pastas and home made soups change daily. Stop by for a delish dining experience!
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I have traveled the world for a living. I have been to thousands of restaurants world wide. Sitas has world class food and service. The owner even met us outside the door as we left to check if we enjoyed our meal. Sitas is in my top 5 world favorite restaurants.

SpagShack, Owner at Sita's, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Wow! I'm blushing! When you read an unsolicited review like this some may think ... DIno's family has written into trip advisor ...again … Not true! Your enthusiasm is flattering and I promise not to let it go to my rather large Italian head. Running a big Restaurant in any small town is challenging. We are truly grateful to the faithful locals who continually patronize our business year round and for visitors like you who come to town and give us the two thumbs up. We are by no means perfect but for this moment … life on the sometimes sleepy Sunshine Coast feels pretty good!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

A wide selection of dishes on the menu. We had 2 appetizers each and they were very flavorable. The presentation was nice and the food arrived hot The noise level was low. The server was attentive

SpagShack, Owner at Sita's, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to give us the two thumbs up!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

After deciding where to go to eat. We chose Sita's.
I chose to have a tiger prawn starter - a ton of prawns with bread.. It was a large portion.
My boyfriend had the special. Bruschetta with feta cheese and tomatos. Large portion for $8.
My main was the shrimp in white wine sauce with gluten free pasta.
My boyfriend had the pizza prusccuto ham, block cheese without olives.
For dessert, I had the gluten free chocolate torte, boyfriend ordered a new york style cheesecake to go.

Because we don't eat out often, the value of the meal was very reasonable. The waitress there (I think her name was Violet according to the receipt) was so awesome, down to earth and friendly.

1  Thank Rachie C
SpagShack, Owner at Sita's, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Staffing a large restaurant in a small town is a challenge ... staffing it with people who enjoy coming to work and take pride in what they do is yet another. Violette has been a great addition to our dedicated team at Sita's. Thank you for your review and for taking the time to give us the thumbs up!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I ordered this dish on my birthday (July 6th, 2013) and I truly love it because I'd rather to have a hearty meal and my husband ordered the Baked Sicilian. He loved his meal as well except there was olives in it which he disliked, but it was the first time that he did ate it and it was good! Before that, we ordered this appetizer that have Balsamic vinegar and olive oil to dip with this wonderfully-moist bread. It was so amazing that we decided to have this at our home every night before dinner is made! Thank you for a memorable dinner for my birthday! :)

SpagShack, Owner at Sita's, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Muscles & shrimp gave my daughter the idea to call it the "muscular wimp" ! Thank you for your business and for your unsolicited review. Cheers Dino Sita

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Very good pasta and service. They make their own sausage! Yummy! I would highly reccomend this place!

SpagShack, Owner at Sita's, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

We are working hard at becoming Gibsons #1 dinner destination for family and friends. Thank you for your unsolicited review and taking the time to share your thoughts! We love what we do
Cheers Dino Sita