Misty Mountain Apartments and Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Acorn Motel(Grande Cache)
View Hotel
Grande Cache Hotel(Grande Cache)
View Hotel
Alpine Lodge Motel(Grande Cache)
View Hotel
Big Horn Inn(Grande Cache)
All reviewsin townstayed hereconsstovejasperkitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed in most places in Grande Cache. The "new side" at Misty Mountain is great. It is clean and new. since I have found the Misty I never stay anywhere else. It is more affordable that some of the other options in Grande Cache. I attribute this to the fact that they are not on the main highway. My family came up for the weekend and enjoyed the room as much as I did. It is 2 blocks away from everything in town. I highly recommend the Grande Cache recreation pool. It is new and fun for the entire family.

Room Tip: Always ask for the new building.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank Stiler527
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Our one night stay at Misty Mountain was very nice! The room was clean and comfortable. The girl who checked us in was very helpful in suggestions of where to eat supper. I have no down side to this property. If ever in Grande Cache again, we would stay there. Thumbs UP! :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank HoneyBear22
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Everything about the Misty Mountain Apartments was over and beyond our expectations. We had requested a room only with a king bed or two beds. Upon arrival they only had one room accommodation with a double bed, so the manager, owner upgraded us at no extra charge to a spacious two bedroom full size apartment with a gorgeous view of the Rocky Mountains. Thank you for such great service.

Room Tip: Request a mountain view room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank 460Lorraine
Reviewed November 24, 2011

After checking out a few other options in grande cache, we decided to drop by. The owner was nice enough to show us a room. Very clean, kitchenette, comfortable bedrooms, and the bathroom was fantastic.separate bathtub and shower, very spacious and very clean. We were very happy with this place and felt it was the nicest place to stay in town by far. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2011
5  Thank rachel_reiterates
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for two nights while in town for work. I did not spend too much time in the hotel but it was very nice!

I booked well in advance and the lady that answered my call was great, very helpful and friendly. She booked my room in the 'new' building. I did not see the inside of the older buildings other then the office at check in but from the outside I am glad that I was in the new building.

The room was pretty clean but smelt a bit stuffy - I opened the window and that went away pretty quick.

The room was in good repair and had a nice modern decor. The view was fantastic! Not a huge room but was spacious enough for the amount of time I was there, the bed was comfortable, but best of all the tub was really deep!

There was a desk with a lamp and the internet was fast!

The kitchenette was small and simple but had everything I needed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony in the new building
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business