“Great Value”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Northwest Inn Restaurant
Reviewed July 29, 2013

When I moved here I had to stay two weeks before my home was ready. The staff were great, they gave me a great long term rate of $79 a night. Just get some new TV's.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Abysmal steak, how do you cook a tough, gristly steak two millimeters thick to rare, then let it sit under the light a while before serving...... way under staffed, one server, who was also the bartender.... albeit she did her very best......
Go to BP across the street!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Foof was delicious and affordable. During my stay most of the times I eat in the Northwest Inn Restaurant. I liked their daily specials.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

my friend and i decided to try it out one night, and i asked the waitress what was good,and she says omg i don`t eat here how would i know!! so i figured keep it simple and got fish and chips which was ok but not worth me going back

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I can't say anything about the rooms as we were only there for breakfast - I don't know if they were having a bad day or what but honestly have never experienced worse. Awful service: massive delay (really, does it take 45 minutes to scramble some eggs? There were only a handful of people in the restaurant area). Asked for coffee, got tea, asked for juice, they forgot. Some staff shuffling about not knowing who ordered what. Food came and was pretty desperate-looking, think the bacon lost it's will to live en route to our table.