“Great Stay at this Hotel”

Super 8 Slave Lake AB
Super 8 Slave Lake AB
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Slave Lake

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Edmonton
Reviewed May 9, 2013

my self and husband and kids stay here for 2 nights, we had a funeral. as soon as we arrived the staff was amazing we have a 1 year old and wanted to stay on the main floor but they were out of the two bed rooms, so she up graded us to a king bed with a pull out couch. thestaff was amazing our whole stay .the only down side was our room floor was a little dirty and sticky .

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

kzafar, General Manager at Super 8 Slave Lake AB, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking your time to write the review. Super 8 staff and I appreciate your positive comments and we are happy that your stay was enjoyable. I apologize for the disappointment caused to you due to carpet.
We are continuously upgrading Super 8 Slave Lake, and we are changing carpeting in the entire hotel by the Mid. of May 2013.
Super 8 staff and I welcome you back in near future, and we will put every possible effort to make your stay enjoyable.

Kind Regards
Kamran Zafar
Peace River
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our room was right beside vending machines , got woken up at 1:30 am by screaming and laughing. This also woke up my three year old. Complained twice about the people above us starting at 10pm. At 5:30am we were up for the day as the people above us were stomping so loud stuff was shaking. This woke up both children in the room. Complained to morning front desk people , they could not have cared any less. I would like to say that Chantel (front desk person working upon our arrival). Was accommodating friendly and extremely helpful, need more people like her in the industry! Would not stay again. Plus the carpet was very dirty in our room and the window was wide open upon arrival , room was Freezing!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

kzafar, General Manager at Super 8 Slave Lake AB, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking your time to write the review and mentioning your concerns.
I apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment caused to you. I also want to thank you for appreciating Chantal attitude. We take pride in customer service and go out of the way to satisfy our guest needs.
I apologize for inconvenience caused to you due to noise, we are very stick about the noise complains. We give one warning and evict the room on second complaint. I spoke with the staff on duty on that night, and she was apologetic for the disturbance caused to you.
We are upgrading our hotel; so far we have done the following upgrade: New Mattresses, new bedding, and drapery. In a month time we are changing hide a beds and carpet in entire hotel. We will also be doing more upgrades in near future.
I hope you will give a chance to rectify ourselves. When you plan to come to Slave Lake in future please call me, or send me an email directly. I will offer you discounted rate and we will certainly change your opinion about our hotel.
Super 8 Slave Lake staff and I look forward to seeing you in near future.
Kind Regards