Stayed 2 nights at this new Holiday Inn Express. It's easy to find: next to Cdn Tire, Tim Hortons, Walmart across from McDonalds & Super 8. The hotel has 4 floors, 1 elevator.
I've stayed at other Hol Inn Express - including another that has recently opened. Notable at this Slave Lake property:
- friendly staff
- whimsical shower tiles, elegant stone countertops (vanity and over the minifridge). Good lighting. Dependable highspeed. Brown/gold durable carpet. A wide open closet and wide furniture (the drawers under the flat panel tv, as well: the wide night table between the two beds) Comfy beds! Window that opens - at least partly. Dependable air conditioning
- bowls filled with fresh fruit in both the entrance and by fireplace.
- Edmonton newspaper at your door, although not your bill
- fitness room open till 11 has a whirlpool in the next room.
- coin laundry main floor
- Ice and vending on 1st and 3rd floors
- standard Hol Inn Express breakfastMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking