Glad we got our money back from Super 8, drove away as fast as we could and stayed here. The front desk staff were very professional and dressed nicely. The hotel is very clean and it still smells new even though it is three years old. After my experience at Super 8 we asked to see a room and it met our standards with much relief. We checked in immediately. The rooms are very nice, have comfortable beds and are very clean. It was a quiet night and we slept great. The continental breakfast was perfect, they had a pancake maker which my kids thought was neat. There was hot or cold breakfast available with a great selection of food items. Book and stay here the first time, you won't be sorry. The extra $45 was well worth it, believe me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Slave Lake, Alberta Hotel Offers Convenient Location The newly built Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Slave Lake, AB is nestled near the shores of Lesser Slave Lake, just off Highway 2 and Main Street and right next door to the Cornerstone Business Centre. Within minutes of Fraser Timber, Sawmill Pulp, Acclaim Energy, Vanderwell Contractors LTD, and Tolko Industries as well as many others, our Slave Lake hotel is ideal for business travelers who plan to attend meetings in the area. Our free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access will keep you connected during your stay, and the business centre and meeting facility will help you conduct business while on the road. Leisure travelers will enjoy lodging at our Slave Lake, AB hotel while they experience everything that this 'Jewel of the North' has to offer. Nature lovers can hike on the Frontier Trail and observe the many species of birds and other creatures native to the region. Slave Lake Provincial Park offers sandy beaches and beautiful views, and it hosts the popular Sand Sculpture Championships every year. Gilwood Golf & Country Club and St. Bernard Mission Church are both nearby, as well. During your stay at our hotel in Slave Lake, take the time to enjoy a workout in our fitness centre,and be sure to try one of the many choices at our Express Start hot breakfast bar each morning. Check out our great Slave Lake hotel deals and book with us today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Slave Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Slave Lake
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Slave Lake Alberta