“Consistantly Good”

Mountain Pizza & Steak House
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Whitecourt
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Greek, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary, Canada
“Consistantly Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Mountain Pizza has been in Whitecourt since the late 1970's. Since that time whenever I have worked in the Whitecourt area I go there if I want a decent meal. I believe the menu has not really changed over that entire time, but if you have something good why change it. The restaurant is very pleasant but could probably use a little updating. The lounge is a pleasant spot for a cold beer and they have the same menu as the main restaurant. There is a good selection of pizza or you can modify them to suit your taste. The crust is fairly thick, but is some of the best tasting crust I have found. Steaks are excellent as well. The Shish Kabobs, ribs and pasta dishes are also very tasty. Deserts are brought out on a tray so you can chose them by how good they look. I have had some excellent deserts there, but they do not always seem to have the same ones. Considering that I have been visiting this restaurant for about 35 years, I certainly think that they are doing something right.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bob L

Whitecourt
“Steaks & Ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you are in the mood for a great steak or Ribs, you have to stop at Mountain Pizza & Steak House. The steaks and ribs are one of the best we have ever had. My husband says the baked spaghetti is very good as well, I usually have the baked tomato with my steak. Service is very friendly and meals come out fast. The prices are good as well. We come here with our family as well as by our selves. Carolyn & Greg

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank CarolynWhitecourt
Whitecourt, Canada
“Good food and ambiance.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The food is pretty good but they could really use an updated menu.
This is a quiet comfortable place to have a romantic meal or business lunch. Great for family night out as there aren't many options in Whitecourt.

• Visited June 2013
“A quiet place to go where the food is great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

The service, the food was fabulous, the ambiance was great , The menu consists of pizzas, steaks of couse salads, and my personal favorite is the shissh kabab, I've been going there for over 2o years and would refer anybody who asked me where was a good place to eat in town. Where to take a date? This is the ideal place. There is even a private dining area that we as a family booked. There is also a private area upstairs for larger crowds. A meeting perhaps, otra birthday party. Or if you prefer, there is also a bar.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Lrtebo
st.stephen
“Like being home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I firsted started going there in 2005. I only work seasonal in Whitecourt but the Ladies working in the bar are great. They make you feel like your home, when away for 7-8 months at a time. Great service,food,an most of all friends I met there the very best of all. Ladies see ya in a week.

Joe Gardner