“Burgers and More”

Burger Baron
Ranked #30 of 46 Restaurants in Whitecourt
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The mushroom burgers from Burger Baron are exceptional. This outlet also has a variety of other items on their menu (chicken, donairs etc). Restaurant is clean and prices reasonable. A great treat!

1  Thank PEISpud1938

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The best Ice cream in town, problem being they shut the machine off in the winter! I have a craving all year round !!

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

So I went here last Wednesday because I hadn't been and I won't be back.
I am on a diet so I wanted the portion childrens chicken nugget meal.
The front lady informed me "they won't do that for you it's 12 and under only."
They have a drive thru, do they also check the ages of people in cars? What she really meant is she wanted me to pay $7 for some nuggets and $4 for some fries because this place has NO combos.
Prices are outrageous, don't expect to pay less than $10 if you want an actual meal.
Stuff is deepfried and basic so there's no reason for those prices.
Decor was outdated, with some arcade games, an old tiles floor and wooden walls.
I might have considered returning if that lady didn't lie to my face about their child meal policy. I'm not a stupid person and don't like to be treated as such. Go next door to Liberty donairs and get a fair bang for your buck.

1  Thank Carla H
Reviewed October 11, 2011

The food was adequate but nothing exceptional. The average fast food with more choices to clog your arteries with.

Reviewed March 27, 2010

The restaurant has been around quite a while, but the food is still pretty good. I highly recommend going simply for the milkshakes, as they are the best I have ever had, and I have been quite a few places. The curly fries are also delicious, however the food is quite costly unless you get a basic hamburger/fries/drink.