“Clean and Comfortable”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Whitecourt
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Whitecourt
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This hotel afforded my Father and I with everything that we needed to enjoy our stay. The Continental Breakfast provided us with an excellent choice and variety of items. The pancake machine was a definite hit.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed January 4, 2014

My husband and I stay at this Hotel for 4 nights. Rooms very comfortable and lots of room. Breakfasts one of the best we have had in a long time. Love the "pancake machine" - very tasty - variety everyday from ham omelettes, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, bacon or ham - great choices. The staff was very friendly.Also, different breads for making toast, English muffins etc. Coffee nice and hot and lots of it.
Internet was easy to connect to and worked very well when we were there.
Would stay here again when we travel to Alberta.

Room Tip: Off Highway 43 but very easy to find - well worth the effort to drive a little bit further through W...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2013

previous night at another hotel was awful!. Checked in and got a 17 room, right next to the elevator. quite apprehensive upon arrival as i needed sleep. room turned out to be excellent and the noise generated from the frequent elevator use was barely noticeable.

I spent 2 nights here and did not lose any sleep, in fact I woke rested and ready for the long work days.

The location is excellent and i do recommend this place to everyone I work with.

Room Tip: even number rooms face away from the highway
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Very nice hotel. About four years old. Stone floors in the lobby. Hotel is very nicely decorated, and very clean...even in the middle of a blizzard. Rooms are quiet, beds comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and well laid out. Staff was friendly and quick. Only glitch I had was really bad internet service. I would happily return.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Nice and clean. Desk staff were friendly. Hot Tub but no indoor pool. Morning Breakfast was good.The staff kept the area stocked with food. Loved the pancakes. My grandaughter enjoyed the fresh fruit in the lobby.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed here for one night. This hotel is clean and well kept. The staff are friendly and very helpful. I was on the fourth floor and I suspect my room was once a smoking room, as I could smell stale smoke in the room and it plugged me up somewhat. Besides that the stay was good. The breakfast is one of the better ones I have had. I will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

What a nice hotel. We got lucky to get a room without reservation with a military/government discount. They have free dinner pn Tuesdays for guest appreciation. What a bonus. Room was clean and beds were comfy. Even the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: August 2013