Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Whitecourt
$87
Green Gables Inn(Whitecourt)
$85
Orbitz.com
All reviewslarge clean roomsseveral yearsjacuzzi suitefront desk staffhotel is locatedhot breakfastcomfy bedthe main highwayeasy accessnoisestopoverappsleepelevatorcerealpillowsking
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed here for two night in mid August and had an enjoyable experience. In fact, I would go so far to say that this Holiday Inn Express is exemplary. This was the only location that I have encountered across Alberta that offers its guests fresh fruit, hot water, and juice at no cost at any time of the day. This is a simple thing and should be offered everywhere! Many locations wouldn't even let me have hot water! Not this one, this one gets it right. The rooms are big and clean; you should probably stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Cole H
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Just checked in and out of this hotel within 5 minutes.
Made a reservation for a non-smoking room a week ago and they put me in a smoking room. When i called downstairs to get moved, they told me there were no other rooms in the hotel this night.no aplology, just a statement that I probably made this reaervation online and that often is the source of miscommunication.
I stay at Holiday Inns about 10 x per month and I've never had this happen.
Ive certainly never been treated so poorly when I've had a problem. I will not be back and strongly urge all of you to skip this hotel in favor of one that meets its agreements.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Roadwarrior882
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The Room was very clean and my stay was really comfortable, but I was over the moon about the service I received! The desk clerk and the manager allowed me access to a private off ice and computer to send of some important work information because their business centre was under renovation. This was way more than I expected & it showed a level of customer service that has to be appreciated. Nice Job.

Room Tip: The rooms down the left hall are offside of the highway and won't get as much noise from the rig trucks.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank JerDan89
Reviewed June 8, 2012

This is your standard Holiday Inn Express, nothing special.

The room was clean but the staircases looked like they hadn't been cleaned in a few days. The halls seemed a bit grungy as well. Seems to be a lot of oilfield workers in the hotel, which would account for all of the dirt. That being said management should step up the schedule and keep on top of the cleaning.

I was concerned about traffic noise the but the room was quiet.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Stayed for a quick overnight stay for a meeting the next day. Rooms were as usual for other holiday inns I stayed at, the rates are higher then other Holiday Inns I have stayed at. Location was a great location except the road was not on my GPS yet...will need to upgrade my maps. No real complaints.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business