“Eat here, you won't regret it.”

Chartreuse Moose Cappuccino Bar & Bistro
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I chose to try this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews and I'm glad I did. The first thing I noticed about this restaurant is that you can order your food online ahead of time so that it is ready when you get there; this is a service I've been waiting for in restaurants for years. Ironically, I didn't use that service because I didn't need to. The food was excellent. The service was great. And the atmosphere was delightful. HIghly recommended.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great coffee, free internet, friendly staff. Great place to sit and relax. During those hot summer days, enjoy the sidewalk seating.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stumbled upon this cafe on our way back to Vancouver from Quesnel and were pleasantly surprised to find an independent place with fresh food and good coffee - a refreshing change from Tim Horton's and mediocre truck stop fare we usually have on this road trip. Good service and the best decaf latte I've had in awhile. We plan to make this a routine stop on our trips.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Paid over 20 dollar for 4 coffee and 4 cookies.
That's way to much for this kind of consumption.
Nice place but to expensive.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Fresh roasted coffee, great baristas, wonderful service! It's the best coffee place in 100 Mile House. WiFi access, too. Food is a little pricey.