Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort
Days Inn 100 Mile House(100 Mile House)
$118
$82
$92
Red Coach Inn(100 Mile House)
$59
Imperial Motel(100 Mile House)
$67
94 Mile Motel(100 Mile House)(Great Value!)
Spruce Hill Resort & Spa(108 Mile Ranch)
$97
$82
$123
$113
$70
All reviewsheaven on earthwe loved our staytentsarcheryfishingsurvivalranch
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We stayed for a week with our two children (8 & 11) enjoying riding, shooting, fishing, cards, swimming in delightful isolation and womderful scenery. The kids saw coyotes, wolves (they claim), foxes, bears and all manner of things. It was a trip they will always remember and demand to go back next time. If you can take a copter in and/or out it is even more pleasant! Picnic-ing at high altitude on the slopes of Mount Robson was unique!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Great people, well cared for horses, postcard views, 5 star food and rooms...all on solar power! This is a piece of heaven on earth, worth every penny! A week was not nearly enough...can't wait to come back!!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Amytb
Reviewed September 20, 2011

My husband and I have just returned from a wonderful and much cherished memory of our time at Siwash. On arrival we were greeted by Wendy and Jane who immediately made us feel very welcome and at ease. Jane showed us to our room and from then on attended to our every need and ensured we wanted for nothing. Allyson introduced herself to us shortly after and spent time assessing our riding ability to ensure we had horses to suit, she wasn't wrong, Pepper and Chip were just right for us and we spent many a happy hour with them over the next 6 days. A very patient and knowledgeable Kevin ensured we were capable of riding unguided and after the second day we were on our own which was the highlight of our holiday.
Wendy, the chef, delighted us every day with a variety of different dishes, which we thoroughly enjoyed.
The ranch was just as described and more, very professionally run but warm and welcoming, home from home.
The location is perfect, tranquil and together with the lakes and riding made this a wonderful holiday even though it was only for six days.
We chose Siwash Lake Ranch to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and Allyson and her team made this a very special occasion for us - we hope to return soon.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2011

My girlfriend, and 3 other couples just returned from 4 unforgettable days at Siwash.

The lodge itself was beautiful. A large post and beam lodge with impressive furniture, finishing, and a very personal touch. It is surrounded by large solar panels which is one of many way that this ranch is a leader in sustainable tourism.

Each couple had exceptionally comfortable and clean private rooms. Beds were heavenly.

Each morning, the 5 star quality chef would leave freshly baked pastries/muffins and coffee outside of our door, leaving us an hour of relaxation before an incredible breakfast...not to be outdone be the lunch and dinners which were some of the best I can remember. 3 meals a day executed to perfection, and whenever we were hungry for a "cheese plate or something", we were presented within minutes with brie, salami, fresh parmesan, bruchetta, etc ,etc etc. I cant say enough about the food. I should also note that the chef was warm and personable, as was her sous chef, and serving staff.

There was also a good selection of wine and scotch. If you have any specific requests, the owners will stock the fridge and cellar with drinks and food to match your preference.

The owner, and her family were professional, yet personable. They are involved in the business around the clock and show great passion for the ranch. The guests are treated with every courtesy.

They have a variety of activities to keep you entertained. I wish that we had a full week of time there so we could do more riding, mountain biking, fishing, hiking, and skeet shooting. The area has scenic trails, numerous fishing lakes and ponds, waterfalls, and mountain trails.

The highlight for me was the riding. The horses are treated better than anywhere else I have seen. I felt very comfortable on them, and was able to get my adrenaline going on fast rides without feeling out of control.

The experience from start to finish was top notch.

Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Siwash Lake Ranch is a beautiful luxury boutique style ranch run by a lovely family, Allyson and Roy, and their two kids Marshall and Jessica.

We just returned from our second visit to Siwash. My first trip (last September) was spectacular and was it was just my boyfriend and I, we had such a great time that this time around we decided to bring along some friends – 3 other couples. We stayed for three nights which is not quite long enough. We would have enjoyed a longer stay to have more time to relax and enjoy the property – as we spent most of our time riding, which was top shelf!

Food – Wendy is an incredible chef and a lovely lady. She is creative with her cooking and uses only fresh ingredients while making sure to serve a variety of dishes (never the same dish twice!). This is coming from a self-proclaimed foodie..

Accommodation – the rooms are clean, very comfortable, and the linens are high quality.

Setting – Majestic. If you appreciate the outdoors this place has it all. We saw plenty of deer and some moose, Canada geese, loons, frogs, however we were not fortunate enough to see a bear. Next time.

Service – 5*. Coffee is served at 8 AM with a hot muffin outside the bedroom door for you to collect and enjoy at leisure. Cocktails are served on the patio or in the living room next to the fire.

Style – Typical Ranch style. Perfect.

Riding – The horses are healthy, beautiful and responsive! Orientation is good and the hosts are fantastic. I have been out riding with both Kevin and Allyson (both excellent hosts), as well unguided. All 8 of us have different levels of experience and Allyson was able to graciously accommodate every single one of us.

LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR NEXT TRIP BACK TO SIWASH!!

I don’t think I’d change a thing other than to stay longer and I can confidently recommend Siwash Lake Ranch.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple