Super 8 100 Mile House
Imperial Motel(100 Mile House)
TripAdvisor
Days Inn 100 Mile House(100 Mile House)
TripAdvisor
94 Mile Motel(100 Mile House)
TripAdvisor
Tom's B&B(100 Mile House)
Agoda.com
Cozy Cubbyhole(100 Mile House)
TripAdvisor
Red Coach Inn(100 Mile House)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanbagelscontinental breakfastwould stay here againtoastexecutive suitegranola barsthe main highwaysecond floorfront desk ladyrecommend this hoteleasy accessfresh wafflesfriendly helpful staffstayed nightsfree wifihard boiled eggs
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We have stayed in most of 100 Mile House motels over the years and I do think this is the best with the Ramada next door coming a close second. The room and bathroom were very clean. If you have a choice don't take a room with a bench outside the window because that is where the smokers gather and chat. We found the continental breakfast seriously lacking especially if you were a late riser. However, there is a restaurant nearby called "yummies" which serves an excellent breakfast.

Room Tip: Second floor has no benches for smokers to gather
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Having stayed at numerous Super 8's across North America this one rates well above average in terms of cleanliness, noise levels, and breakfast. The breakfast was varied including fresh muffins and bagels (most days) from Tim Hortons, yogurts, and the standard bread and cereal. However, since we stayed a few nights we did notice that some items were not stocked past the first night including fruit, granola bars, and a selection of tea. The room was impeccably clean. The room was very quiet in terms of outside noise, but the fridge in the room was very loud. Of course the location is right off the highway but it is worth mentioning that it is also located right next to a graveyard. Despite the cleanliness of the room the maid service was pretty poor. The first day the maid didn't bother making the bed or restocking anything we had used, the second day we sent her away, and on the third day we actually had to tell her what to restock in terms of soap, towels and to make the bed (which she did). In conclusion, if you're looking for a one or two night stay this place is perfectly acceptable. I would likely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
CHILLIWACK
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Unfortunately the beds were lumpy and not comfortable. I was disappointed as I have slept in some wonderful beds before. The continental breakfast was the bare minimum, toast, muffin, cereal. I guess I have spoiled by hotels that give a more varied selection.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a few times now. Recently just stayed here after camping. The rooms are nice and clean. The A/C worked pretty good as it was hot in our room when we got there and with the A/C it cooled off quite nicely. A little pricey but I have stayed here in the off season too and it was pretty reasonable. The bathroom was just a tub and toilet and sink was out in the main room which I dont really like it that way but it was fine. The staff were friendly. I forgot about the breakfast they had but I have had it before and I think it is just a light breakfast. It is on the way into town if your coming from the south. Also I have stayed at the Ramada just down from the Super 8 before and I think these are the two best hotels in 100 Mile. The beds were really comfortable too. Will definately be back again to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Great front desk service! A little noisy on the highway. Rooms are clean. Mostly crews and tourists. Second floor steps are a workout. Everything in and around Hotel well maintained. Town has everything you would need.

• Stayed: September 2012