Red Coach Inn
94 Mile Motel(100 Mile House)(Great Value!)
$70
108 Resort(108 Mile Ranch)
$90
Travelocity
$85
$77
Super 8 100 Mile House(100 Mile House)
TripAdvisor
Days Inn 100 Mile House(100 Mile House)
TripAdvisor
Imperial Motel(100 Mile House)
TripAdvisor
Spruce Hill Resort & Spa(108 Mile Ranch)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I don't know what "red coach inn" the previous advisors stayed at but this one was great, the rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly, and the food was amazing, the pool was clean and clear. The decor was great and also clean, this was a great experience, we will defiantly be going back, and we strongly suggest you check it out. If you have a dog the staff are very accommodating and there is tons of room out behind the motel to walk it. The staff was very helpful in anyway they could help. Highly recommend the Friday night stake in prawn special to be MELT IN YOUR MOUTH, but all the food was very enjoyably, we loved the food so much we even bought the cook a beer, are stay was only 3 days but we has a crew staying there 10 days and the had the same experience and ate all the food in the restaurant, which in our opinion the best in town. Upon our arrival to hundred mile house we had the misfortune of spending our first night a the 100 Mile motel, and we were greatly received when we found the red coach in, thank you to all the staff for a great stay!

Room Tip: Room 41 has a separate closing room, as I was traveling with my son I found this invaluable
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Steve A
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Tired, tired, tired
I haved stayed at this motor lodge before,over the years must have been a different owner because it was very pleasant, but this time it is in terrible shape, I have better furniture in my garage
Pass this one by, nicer ones just up the road

Room Tip: Don"t stay
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bruce t
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We didn't stay in the hotel but stopped at the restaurant on our way to Vancouver. I knew we should have left as soon as we walked in but really didn't want fast food so decided to tough it out. The food was frozen, packaged, processed food. Asolutely unedible. My two young sons and I couldn't finish. The restaurant was dirty and dingy although the staff was friendly. I kept wondering what the kitchen looked like.......... The bathrooms were filthy and my son said there were dead bugs floating in the urinal. You have to walk by the pool to get to the bathrooms and it was just gross. I can't believe I actually paid for our meal. Will NEVER stop there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Erica P
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Second time we stayed there. Even more run down than last year. Ice machine broken. Needs complete rebuild. Gives appearance that it is in financial trouble or the owner just doesn't care. Dont recommend it. No bed bugs though!

Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Gordon M F
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We found ourselves pulling into town late on a road trip and didn't have alot of options. Rooms were nasty, filthy, just a light bulb on the wall. There was a lamp floating in the pool, the hot tub was murky. I wore my clothes to bed and couldn't get out of there fast enough. One of the only times I've not used trip advisor and I regretted it immensely!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple