“Nothing short of DEE LI CIOUS!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of bistro seven seven

bistro seven seven
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Alliston
Cuisines: Canadian, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Niagara Falls,
“Nothing short of DEE LI CIOUS!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have frequented this fine restaurant in Alliston for date night, friendly gatherings, with family members including the picky ones and even for my birthday while I was pregnant; not one of these experiences fell short of amazing. The food beyond excellent, but most of all consistent. The atmosphere is quaint and clean, the service is non-invasive and very courteous. However, the real champion lies with the quality of the food. A previous reviewer spoke of the amuse bouche..the palette cleansing sorbet and yes the after dinner chocolate, but I too must mention this as it is a touch of class that changes your culinary experience. The price for this formidable service is unbeatable! If you are trying to think of a place to impress a guest, a date, a client...I can assure you this is it.

• Visited February 2013

Alliston
“My mouth is still watering for Bistro 77”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I took my husband to Bistro 77 in Alliston Ontario on Mar 16/13 and we loved not only the food but the atmosphere as well. The waiters and waitresses were wonderful, making sure we had enough to drink at all times and checking up on us to see if they could get or do anything else for us. The food was the best we've had in town. I had the chicken which was so very tasty and came with carrots, potatoes and red cabbage and my husband had the fish along with the same tasty vegetables. Their appetizers are to die for and I'm sure you could just dine on the appetizers and feel full when leaving. We wished we could have tried some dessert but after such a large meal we just couldn't, maybe next time for sure! A very big pat on the back to the chef and all the employees that made our night wonderful.

• Visited March 2013
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Seventh Heaven at Bistro Seven Seven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have been 3 times to Bistro Seven Seven until now and I'm always impressed by their excellent service, the refined taste of the dishes that are cooked with fresh organic items purchased locally as much as possible, the staff's warm welcome as well as its prompt and courteous service.

I've tried many of their starters, main courses which can be found on the menu or that are featured that evening, as well as their desserts too. They are all more delicious than the others. Do not forget also the small but excellent selection of wines they offer to compliment your meal.

To name a few options that I've had the pleasure of devouring with my eyes as well as literally:

- Divers Sea Scallops with Sweet Potato Purée, Oyster Mushroom and Crème Cognac

- Escargots, Puff Pastry, Wild Board Bacon, Camembert, Citrus Herb Beurre Blanc

- Local Woolwich Goat's Cheese Brûlé, Butternut Squash Chutney, Grilled Baguette

- Local Dry-Aged Beef Tenderloin, Caramelized Onions, Goat Cheese, Potato Dauphinoise and Veal Reduction

- Hemp Nut Encrusted Lake Huron Whitefish, Crispy Leeks, Lemon Butter Sauce, Roasted Potatoes

- Hand-cut Herbed Gnocchi, Oven Dried Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Wild Boar Bacon Cream Sauce

- Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée

The atmosphere is always nice with pleasant music that compliments my tête-à-tête romantic evenings.

The restaurant is located in a beautiful Victorian house with a wonderful époque character somewhat preserved. There is a section larger dining room where two dozen people can be seated on the ground floor (right side). There is also a bar section for drinks while talking with your friends (left side).
Upstairs, rooms decorated with works of art are more intimate, some have a fireplace that adds a lovely tone of romanticism.

The menu price is more than reasonable considering the quality of the dishes that are offered.

Whether you want to have a more romantic and quiet relaxed evening or one that will be more lively and casual, Bistro Seven Seven welcomes you with an upscale menu that will make your mouth water just by reading it. Your taste buds will be in heaven once more.
You may want to return more than once ... and with good reason!

It is closed on Sunday and Monday; Open from Tuesday until Saturday from 5 Pm until Closing Time.

Located at 77 Victoria Street East, in Alliston (or New Tecumseh), Ontario, L9R 1L5
Telephone: (705) 435-7177
Email at: dine@bistrosevenseven.com
Website: http://www.bistrosevenseven.com

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Christine A
Cookstown, ON
“best fine dining north of Toronto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Some of the best meals I've had out have been at this restaurant. Try their Scallops on mashed sweet potatoes as appetizer...in fact you could have a full meal just trying all their appetizers. Their Ceasar Salad is amazing...just enough dressing, and a nice lemony taste to it. The Steak is awesome. I have never had a bad meal at this place. Ryan and his crew of wait staff is personable and very attentive. They have two separate rooms upstairs for private parties. I recommend this to anyone who wants an upscale meal for the same price as you'd pay at the Keg or any other "chain" in the area.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Megan N
Alliston, Canada
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Walk through the door and feel welcome !
The food is always uniquely outstanding, delicious and served with flair.
The staff seemed determined to help you enjoy and savour the event of sharing a meal.
Excellent value for dollars spent.
My carrot/ginger soup was superb tonight and my I have never been served better whitefish !
I'm thankful the owners chose Alliston as the location for their restaurant .....and we can walk home !

• Visited January 2013