“Great Experiences”

Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Alliston
ontario, canada
“Great Experiences”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I have gone in quite a few times and felt the need to write after reading the last review. I have been there on my own, and with my family, on quite a few occasions. We have always had excellent service, good conversations and the food has been very, very good. I usually buy lunch for my kids, but don't eat meat, so have resorted to buying canoli :) - a real hardship. The chocolate canoli.. mm mm. If you are in the area, certainly worthwhile, way better than the other types of fast food available and it is delicious and filling.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank chrsms

Alliston, Canada
“Disappointing visit”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

When I walked in looking for a quick treat and maybe some fresh baked goods to bring home for my family I was sorely disappointed in the service. I was the only customer in the shop but the 2 ladies behind the counter did not even look up from there intense, personal conversation with each other. Their negative talk went on and on, fairly loudly, until I finally left without even being offered any assistance. Disappointing.

Visited September 2013