“This was very delightful surprise!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Yuki Sushi

Yuki Sushi
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Alliston
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Fresh and Healthy Japanese Cusine Classic sushi, custom rolls, Liq. lic. 10% off all cash pick ups
Barrie, Canada
“This was very delightful surprise!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I LOVE Japanese foods and have gone to countless Japanese restaurants and have to say that this place is by far one of the best!! Their sushi was delicious, the rice fish ratio was perfect. Perhaps most importantly their fish was fresh. Next time I go down to Toronto I will make a point to pass by Alliston just to stop by this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank JustinColes

ALLISTON
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

My family crazy about sushi and sashimi. Most eat out restaurants are Japanesse reataurant. We went this restaurant three times more before we decide not to eat anymore. The last day we visited Yuki we ordered combination (sushi + sashimi).
As soon as we ot served sushi, I was angry, because on the top of rice row fish was dry like thin beef jerkey. I can even see the crack. So after I paid full amount and tips, I never go there again, Chef does not know how to make or miss his conscience.
He should tell us that day's fish was not good, should suggest other menu.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Luke S
Toronto, ON
“Excellent food and excellent service and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

The best sushi I've had in a long time.
Highly recommended.

2 Thank ebolaguy
Innisfil, Canada
“Great Food, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

I had the Yuki Bento which has a bit of everything; sashimi, sushi, maki, tempura, salad and soup. YUMMMMMM It was all good!! the price is reasonable as well.
I didn't know that soya sauce could taste different but it is amazing here!! makes everything taste better :)

• Visited January 2012
3 Thank Sara C
Alliston, Canada
“Excellent fresh sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2011

Yuki Sushi is a gem in Alliston! Fresh seafood, excellent service, Carol and Jeremy are nothing but personable and make the experience complete. I've eaten sushi all over the world and Yuki is right up there with the best I've had, besting some of the top Japanese restaurants in the GTA, including KI! Can't wait to go back!

• Visited June 2011