We have stayed at the Red Pine before and were happy with the room/ service. Not this time. The Inn was busy. Our reservation got messed up somehow and they were not prepared for us on the day we arrived. To the staff's credit they shuffled rooms and found a room for us. Unfortunately it was not nice. The carpet was stained. The unit smelled of old cigarette smoke and something else. There was a cigarette ash container right outside the room and I think any smoldering cig smoke came in thru the air conditioner. There was some maintenance work in progress that never did get finished in our 2 night stay. We paid way too much for the room.
We have always stayed in the two storey unit before and liked those rooms.
On a positive note the restaurant did a great breakfast and the blond waitress was so very helpful and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full Service Hotel & Conference Centre located on a 5 acre land. Red Pine Inn features onsite restaurant, indoor salt water pool, sauna, hot tub and fitness centre. The Conference Centre can accommodate up to 120 people. Pine Room Restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Contact us for your upcoming stay or special event. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Pine Inn And Conference Centre
- Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre Hotel Alliston
- Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre Alliston, Ontario