Recently stayed here for a hockey tournament. We were put into the old row style part of the hotel/motel and immediately requested to be put into the newer part with our team. DO NOT book a room in the old area it is horrendous! Our room was clean in the newer part, but a couple of the other families were not so lucky. The price of the rooms is way overpriced, they should be $50-$60 a night! We had decided as a team to have dinner at the restaurant as it was wing night, we even called ahead so they were aware as to how many people were coming and most would want the wings. What a fiasco! Families waited anywhere from 2 - 2 1/2 hours to be served, and still did not receive our complete orders. They were the worst chicken wings we have ever eaten, they tasted like they had been cooked and then recooked. The waitress' were fighting with each other because they were overwhelmed. Then decided to yell at us because they messed up our orders. To access the pool you have to go outside not a great idea in the middle of the winter. Just poor management!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full Service Hotel & Conference Centre located on a 5 acre land. Red Pine Inn features onsite restaurant, indoor salt water pool, sauna, hot tub and fitness centre. The Conference Centre can accommodate up to 120 people. Pine Room Restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Contact us for your upcoming stay or special event. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Pine Inn And Conference Centre
- Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre Hotel Alliston
- Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre Alliston, Ontario