The Inn is a great spot if you are there for a golf event and need a place to stay without having to leave and drive to a Hotel. Also a good spot for conferences or small and large meetings. Group rates can cut the room cost. They dont appear to offer a discounted rate to individual Union members, individual club members etc who may need a place to stay while travelling like a lot of other Hotels. Most places include a breakfast buffet. The Inn does not. Check in staff were friendly. The Inn has been around for a while, the facility is a maze. The rooms are clean and should meet most expectations. Bathrooms bright with ample shower pressure and hot water. The downfall is second floor rooms on the one side of the building dont allow a privacy or nice view as the area is open rooftop for all on the floor can exit an mill about. There is no shopping or dinining within walking distance. There is no complimentary shuttle service to the town or shopping area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for both meetings & getaways we offer more recreation than any other Ontario resort! 45 holes of golf, NHL arena, indoor pool, waterslide, sports dome & more. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Nottawasaga Hotel Alliston
- Nottawasaga Resort Alliston
- Nottawasaga Inn Resort Alliston, Ontario