I took a hockey team to a tournament in Bradford this past weekend. My teams have been doing this for a number of years now and we have always stayed at the Inn. We rent 16 rooms and a conference room. Three of the families got stuck on the first floor in rooms that I can only describe as disgusting. For the same money as the other people in the inn paid these people were subject to rooms where the window was six feet off of the floor looking at a wooden wall. The rooms had a musty smell as though you were in the basement. We were told that the inn was full so there was nowhere to move the people. It's unfortunate that these families were subjected to this because otherwise the facility is great.
I would certainly suggest that if anyone stays at the inn and is given one of the rooms on the first floor, that unless you want to stay in a cave, that you don't accept it. If I were to return I would certainly make sure that they know that these rooms are not acceptable before I booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for both meetings & getaways we offer more recreation than any other Ontario resort! 45 holes of golf, NHL arena, indoor pool, waterslide, fitness centre & more. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Nottawasaga Hotel Alliston
- Nottawasaga Resort Alliston
- Nottawasaga Inn Resort Alliston, Ontario