I was there for a business conference. The rooms were old and not designed for business, plugs and phones in the wrong places. The lobby was very nice but like other reviews the renos stooped there. The food was average, all our meals were at the hotel, but adequate, I felt the chef was trying too hard with the sit down meals, buffet was better,salad choice was exceptional. The staff were friendly and the mini golf was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for both meetings & getaways we offer more recreation than any other Ontario resort! 45 holes of golf, NHL arena, indoor pool, waterslide, fitness centre & more. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Nottawasaga Hotel Alliston
- Nottawasaga Resort Alliston
- Nottawasaga Inn Resort Alliston, Ontario