“Pizza, donairs and other Italian food”
Review of Bambino's Pizzeria

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Great food for take-out. There are a few tables but I don't recommend eating in. I have eaten here many times.

There are newer reviews for Bambino's Pizzeria

Reviewed May 18, 2012

We ordered a large vegetarian with sliced black olives for pickup and I got there just as it came out of the oven. It was delicious. I especially liked the large pieces of vegetables on top.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Dining room isn't that big so it's better for take out. great food specially there wings and deep fried garlic fingers i highly suggest you try those. Really busy friday and saturday nights after the bars close so i don't suggest you venture there for a meal after 1 int he morning.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

I walked in here to order pizza, and as I waited in line, and watched the staff and looked around at the filth - I turned around and left. This place is under the same managment as Duncan's Pub and it shows - lacking some seriously quailty control!

3  Thank MavisTravels
Reviewed December 20, 2010

I love this place, I've moved away and make it one of my first stops when I visit. While it is off the main road and not a great area, the food is great. The staff are very friendly.

The donairs and panzerottis are amazing, if you've never had a donair you really should try them from here (get it with added cheese!). They also offer slices late at night for people who have gone out drinking.

The only downsides of Bambino's are the location, finding a table can be difficult and because its a small space you're often by a door (which opens frequently due to the high amounts of take out). There's a parking lot located behind the restaurant .