“Not very good!!”

Ranked #72 of 109 Restaurants in Boucherville
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: At Casey's Boucherville, we invite you to try something new and unexpected that you would not have the reflex to prepare at home, to discover new flavors and share new experiences. With friends and family, enjoy delicious food and excellent drinks. We invite you to dine and discover an exciting new casual dining experience.
Poplar Grove, IL
“Not very good!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We ate at this establishment twice on our business trip. The first meal was lunch, we both had burgers, they were terribly overcooked. They were hard and dry and fell apart when you attempted to eat them. We returned a couple of days later, hoping for a dinner menu, no such luck, same limited menu. I had fried cod that was very greasy. I will not return on my next trip to the Montreal area.

Visited August 2012

Halifax, Canada
“Nice place”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

nice food, reasonable prices. We would go to the restaurant again. The waitress was very helpful translating the whole childrens menu into english!

Visited August 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Love the fajitas!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I cannot talk to you about all the dishes but I can tell you that the fajitas are excellent! The strawberry daiquiri is a must, cause it's the best you'll have! I love to go there with friends and to have a good time.

Visited January 2012
Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
“When you don't know where to go...”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

You will never be disappointed when you go to Casey's. The are very famous for the pork's ribs (you must choose Budweiser/Jack Daniels sauce with it!). They provide a good lunch menu for less then 20$. You can organize a group party on the second floor. It's really crowdy when you go there on thursday for a happy hour (but much more older... about 40 years old)

Visited May 2012
NYC
“nice atmosphera and good food”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I went to this place two times...
the restourant have a car parking, and the local is almost of the evinigh full, there are a wi/fi free in all area.
I like the athmosphera, I like the open chitchen style.
the staff was good and food was excelent.
I have tested humburgers and was good and I tested a salmons and this was exelent.

• Visited November 2011