“Great place to stay for young family”
Review of Welcominns

Welcominns
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Boucherville
Ottawa, Canada
“Great place to stay for young family”
Reviewed March 26, 2011

We stayed here while visiting my sister in Boucherville (she didn't have room for us). We got the suite with a seperate king bedroom and living room with pull out couch. The pull out couch was perfect for our 2 year old daughter, though I don't think anyone over the age of 10 (or 80lbs) would enjoy it at all.
The pool was beautiful, and we had a pool party with my sister and her family. The hotel and staff was so accomidating and nice. The breakfast was beautifully done and satisfying.
The price was amazing, have never paid so little for a full suite and we were completely satisfied. We didn't go in to Montreal, but having visited my sister in Boucherville for many years I know it's wonderful attractions and how close and convienient it is.

We will definitely be returning to this hotel the next time we're in town.

The only downfall is that they wouldn't accept small dogs so my parents couldn't stay in the same hotel when they came for one night. I know why this rule is in place, for cleanliness and a host of otehr reasons, but it was too bad we couldn't all be in the same hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Nice room, clean comfortable, Great staff. Easy to get into Montreal from here. Nice pool.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Wow I didn't expect that much when I booked this hotel. The price was right for me so I decided to take a chance and everything was perfect. It was well maintained and everything was spotless clean. My bed was very comfortable and even though I have a steady backache, I slept like a baby.
The staff was very friendly and helpfull, I felt very welcome. Actually, it was my first time in Montreal (I don't speak much french) so I had a lot of questions for the reception staff, they were really patient with me. I'll go back with my family in a heart beat, just to enjoy that nice pool. Very recommended, even for my mother in law!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed January 1, 2011

Very clean, very reasonable priced, quite near to downtown montreal (about 20 minutes), free breakfast (hope there's more selection) and quite reasonably fast internet.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Maniwaki
Reviewed December 29, 2010

I only have positive comments for this Welcominns. Moreover, at a special rate of $70.00, how could one possibly critique this location!!
A picture is worth a 1000 words so just have a look for yourself.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lefty_59
Petawawa, Canada
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Very close to Montreal, this hotel is perfect if you travel thru Montreal, but do not want to visit or stay longer. This hotel is located in south shore of the St-Laurence River, and about 20 minutes downtown Montreal. Staff was correct, clean, good value for the money. About 100,00$ a night. I recommand it.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Halifax
Reviewed August 21, 2009

We were pleased with the service and our room. Very clean room and bathroom. We got there at 9:30 p.m. and was very pleased that we had access to the indoor pool until 11:00 p.m. Very refreshing after driving for the whole day. We will stay at this hotel again because our experience was a very pleasant one. The room decor could be more modern but we didn't mind the outdated decor since we were there for only one night. I didn't have a credit card and had the option to put only $100 down as a deposit which I thought was fantastic.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boucherville
Hotel Mortagne
#5 of 8 in Longueuil
Hotel Brossard
Hotel Brossard
#1 of 10 in Brossard

Been to Welcominns? Share your experiences!