I booked a Deluxe Suite for my boyfriend's 40th birthday getaway. It was just what we wanted - bldg looks like a castle, room was big, had a little sitting area, fridge and sink and micro, staff were friendly and accommodating. May have helped that there were very few guests (btwn seasons) which was fine by us :)
Clean and convenient and comfortable... Nice touch by the staff was writing happy birthday on the welcome note with chocolates. - All good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance of beautiful Bromont, and within walking distance to a lifestyle shopping village and spa, le St-Martin Bromont is the perfect hotel for elegant, cosy, comfortable stay. Many packages available with Spa, ski, golf, restaurants, etc. Large indoor jacuzzi and seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le St Martin Bromont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le St Martin Bromont Hotel Bromont
- Le St Martin Bromont Quebec