My husband and I stayed here in the deluxe suite for 2 nights. We had a weekend wedding to attend at the Royal Bromont Golf Course. The hotel was wonderful. The room was so very clean. The bed was one of the most comfortable hotels beds that I can remember. The location was close to everything you could want or need. The hotel staff was incredibly nice and helpful. I have read quite a few reviews that complained of it being too expensive for what you get. I have to disagree. I know everyone has their opinions. And I respect them. But, when we return to Bromont (and we will because it is so beautiful), we will stay here again. THe breakfast served was nice. A basic, but continental breakfast. Breads for toast, yogurt, good coffee, fresh OJ... everything you really need to start the day. I truly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance of beautiful Bromont, and within walking distance to a lifestyle shopping village and spa, le St-Martin Bromont is the perfect hotel for elegant, cosy, comfortable stay. Many packages available with Spa, ski, golf, restaurants, etc. Large indoor jacuzzi and seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le St Martin Bromont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le St Martin Bromont Hotel Bromont
- Le St Martin Bromont Quebec