“Wonderful hotel for a wonderful occasion...”

Le St Martin Bromont
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Bromont
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in the deluxe suite for 2 nights. We had a weekend wedding to attend at the Royal Bromont Golf Course. The hotel was wonderful. The room was so very clean. The bed was one of the most comfortable hotels beds that I can remember. The location was close to everything you could want or need. The hotel staff was incredibly nice and helpful. I have read quite a few reviews that complained of it being too expensive for what you get. I have to disagree. I know everyone has their opinions. And I respect them. But, when we return to Bromont (and we will because it is so beautiful), we will stay here again. THe breakfast served was nice. A basic, but continental breakfast. Breads for toast, yogurt, good coffee, fresh OJ... everything you really need to start the day. I truly enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: The deluxe suite had a fire place and whirlpool tub. It is worth the extra cost. After a day out it...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank enchilada72

Reviewed September 3, 2012

What a terrible experience!!The staff at the lobby were rude and angry for our entire stay. They yelled at our children, in the pool and made our daughter cry. We were three families. We were all alarmed at the handyman who hung around the children where ever they were: hot tub, lobby, outdoor pool. He was really creepy. They charged us for additional costs on our bill, without informing us. When we inquired at the front desk, we were treated terribly. The main woman is angry, angry, angry. She must really hate her job.We stayed two nights instead of the three we had booked for. I couldn't wait to leave. Clean enough, but way overpriced. Not worth the money.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank stedee7
vivebromont, Gérant at Le St Martin Bromont, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear customers,
We are so sorry you did not enjoy your stay thouroughly. We first want to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with Tripadvisor community. Last weekend was the busiest of the year since it was a national holiday. There was also an important soccer tournament in our region and I understand that your family must have been participating in it. Being a successful hotel with a regular corporate and couples clientele, Le St-Martin Bromont is not well designed to accomodate families in tournament. It is true that the small intimate lobby and public areas and pool rapidly seem overcrowded and noisy when a large number of children like last weekend's is present. Our goal is to maintain the tranquility,elegance and confort of the hotel for all of our distinguished clientele. We thank you for your understanding.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed one night at Le St-Martin Bromont in June if I remember correctly. We had booked the "seduction package". The description is as follow: "Lodging for one night in a large Suite with fireplace, jacuzzi and glass shower
Continental breakfast buffet
Gourmet platter and wine OR Sushis and Saké + Fine Chocolates for two. Starting at 289$ for two" (from their website)

When we get to our room, my boyfriend noticed that we don't have the fire place nor the jacuzzi, so we return to the lobby to inquire about the mistake. The employee tells us that the package STARTS at 289$ and that the starting price does not include the suite with jacuzzi and fireplace. We politely explain that the description clearly states that the package is a suite with fireplace and jacuzzi, and that all hotels have "price starts at..." because it can change during the time of the year.

We had to explain for about 10 minutes before the employee agreed to move us to a suite. The basic suites were all full, so there was only the St-Martin suite, about 50$ more, which we agreed to pay. We had to move our stuff ourselves (luggage + sushi and wine that were placed in the small room.

The St-Martin suite was beautiful and met our expectations. We were still bummed that we had to pay more than what we expected. Sushi were from Sushi King, right across the boulevard, and had been bought probably in AM, because they were not super fresh... Wine was good, though!

The lady that did our check out was probably higher ranked than the employee from the day before. She explained that a mistake had been made and that, indeed, our package DOES come with fireplace and jacuzzi, even at the staring price. She refunded the $50 extra we had to pay for the suite.

All in all it was an okay experience. The hotel is a bit too close to the highway exit for me. Employees should know the hotel packages better! It was frustrating having to pay an extra $50 (which was later refunded, but not until check out) for something that should have been included anyway.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank byourself
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The receptionist was kind, however, he should have advised us before making us sign the pre-authorization on our credit card that they were adding an amount well over $100 ( as a precaution for the mini bar) to the room rate. It's a bit surprising and awkward.
The hotel itself is well maintained, clean and comfortable conveniently located next to the autoroute and not far from the old village of Bromont. We did not have time to use any of their amenities, but what we saw seemed very nice.
Even though I knew beforehand that they just served a continental breakfast, I was disappointed. Since it was a four star hotel, I expected a little more quality...for example different breads and croissants fresh from the bakery or at least some paper place mats and napkins on the table. The coffee was good, but I was not exactly thrilled with breakfast.
I may sound fussy, but with the rates they charge, you expect a bit more .

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank lpansieri
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We stayed while in town for Bromont CCI event. Two girls and two adults were comfortable in the exec suite. Bed was very comfortable. Room fine with fridge etc. furniture a little jammed in for size ( hard to open fridge) and overly large box frame of bed in master caused major scrapes to both of us just walking around it. The bathroom was huge with two showers and a tub- not sure why both are needed but both were nice sized and bathroom overall was clean.

Free breakfast is fine..a little more protein might be nice, but fine. Pool area is nice but very limited hours (closes at 7).

Price a bit high for the. Amenities, but it did suit our needs.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Babs621
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We decided to go to "Le St Martin" because the hotels we usually go to or a romantic weekend were all booked.

I did get 2 good nights sleep, the bed was very comfortable, the room was beautiful, the free continenal breakfast was good and there was even a microwave and fridge in the room (we stayed n the Grand luxury suite), but...

I don't think the whrlpool's filters has been cleaned in awhile because the bubbles were not clear - there seemed to be some kind of dirty film on them. The shower head had rust on it and it was impossible for my husband and I to watch tv while laying on the bed; the tv (not flat screen) wouldn't turn enough for him to watch it from his side of bed. Finally, although the hotel is well located, i would have liked to see something else than restaurants, the parking lot or the highway exit from my bedroom window...even more so when we paid 265$/night (tx included & breakfast)

So even though this hotel had its pros, I don't think I'll be back...

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hourray
Reviewed May 15, 2012

This hotel was something different for me. I usually stay in the larger chains (Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott). But, this place was amazing. The service was very good. The rooms were nice. The food was great. It was a good value for the money.
You can also walk into Bromont from the hotel - which is a nice side benefit.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank john l
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bromont
Hotel Chateau-Bromont
#1 of 7 in Orford
Auberge Bromont
Auberge Bromont
#5 of 7 in Bromont

Been to Le St Martin Bromont? Share your experiences!