“Exactly what you would expect...”

BroueMont Micro-brasserie
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in Bromont
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This place features fast and friendly service. The food was tasty and good quality. The beers were good, and you can buy 5 oz taster size if you are wary about making too large a commitment! As others have noted, the environment is noisy and there are lots of big flat screen TVs about, which can be distracting at times. Still, this is fun and lively place to go.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Nice choice of beers and burger and you could choice some mayo, very busy with a lot of noise, but food ans beer are good.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We went to the Brouemont a while back because I wanted to share this restaurant with my partner as I had enjoyed it a few years back. I was discusted! We waited forever for any food, the server yelled at me and the price was out of this world! I was told not to come back if I wanted to be served within an hour and that this was really not a place for families. Well, thank you for the advice I will not go back for sure!

4  Thank val_biss
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Limited menu (burgers and sandwiches) but excellent food quality. A good variety of brewed on site beers at reasonable prices. Outdoor terrace weather permitting.

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I've been coming to Bromont for years to go skiing on the mountain in winter and in the summer I go for the mountain biking, but no matter what, I stop at the Brouemont before leaving. One of the best burgers I have ever had, served along side a delicious ale brewed in house. It is one of my favorite places to grab a beer on the patio in the summer, especially the honey raspberry beer. We have never been disappointed when coming here. The service is great, with friendly staff. I would recommend this place to any body going to Bromont, whether it's just for a beer or to grab lunch/supper