“I'm in love !”
Review of Balnea

Balnea
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Bromont
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Just loved this experience - only the 2nd in my life. Wonderful scenic décor to relax in. Came on a Wednesday in mid-August and was not overcrowded. Lots of place at the lake and in the various saunas/pools. I can see that most of the negative comments relate to overcrowding. If I came at a busy time, I would not enjoy it either. But do come during a more quiet period as this is a beautiful place. We also did not have an issue with changing robes as we kept ours throughout but yes they do get a bit soggy and paying to have it changed can be frustrating but understandable. Very clean shower/locker rooms. We loved it all but then we received our massages and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Yanni gave me the best massage I have ever had. If it wasn't so far from home, I would go there for the massage frequently. We only spent about 4 hours here and if we return, we'd make it a full-day affair - would bring a book and take a snooze on one of the many day beds or floating beds on the lake. Only negative comment: their parking is small and although the spa itself did not seem crowded, the top parking lot was full and we had to park on the lower level which was also nearly full. Plus the very fine dust/sand of the parking lot makes a mess of your car.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Suberb site in the beautiful Bromont countryside, supeb buildings in communion with nature, superb spa facilties, superb massages, services, staff, and healthy food! I always delight in the 'Balnea' massage! Ongoing evaluations of staff ensure only the cream of the cream are there to give you the best spa experience possible. Visitors we brought with us were always impressed and have returned on their own. One of my favourite places to go back to being 'Zen'! Great as a couple retreat or with friends.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Fabulous setting, beautiful grounds, wonderful spa pools, saunas and relaxation rooms with stunning views. Great staff and service. Excellent food and great value for money. We will definitely be back.

StephanieEmond, Owner at Balnea, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Dear Harriscoach,
Thanks for sharing your appreciation! Looking forward to welcoming you soon again. Lots of novelty to come this fall.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have been many times to Balnea over the years and have always appreciated the beautiful grounds, the serene views, the efficient facilities. I have always had a blissful, relaxing, revitalizing experience.
My last experience surpassed all my expectations. My husband and I easily spent the entire day roaming around the flowery grounds, enjoying a swim in the lake, relaxing on big floating beds on the lake, having a delicious and colorful lunch prepared by a famous local chef (Ete des chefs). Both our treatments, massage and facial, were excellent and professional. The day finished with a grounding yoga class thought by very good teacher. The staff is helpfull and professional, the site is high class.
Balnea offers an experience that goes well beyond any other spa: it caters for all the senses in a creative and inspiring way.

StephanieEmond, Owner at Balnea, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Sarenka12,
Thank you very much for you kind words!
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming again soon.
Stéphanie Emond

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Going to The Balnea is like going on a mini vacation. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. The ambiance is perfect for relaxation. After only a couple of hours, I felt refreshed and energized. My suggestion, the Balnea massage. A 5 star experience.

StephanieEmond, Propriétaire at Balnea, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Darthmom2,
The BALNEA massage is definitely an experience to try out for massage lovers! We thank you for your kind review and hope to welcoming you soon again.