“Prompt customer service with a Smile...fresh coffee always!”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Campbellton
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I go through Tim Horton's drive thru every day either for morning coffee/breakfast or Lunch hour and their turkey/bacon/club sandwiches aremy favorite as they are always fresh just like my coffee. Thanks for making my day...everday! Keep up the great customer service!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Consistent product that you would come to expect from a large chain. Surprisingly, the steeped tea is excellent. I purchase this as much as I do the coffee. Drive through is my preference.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very convenient for stays in St. Andrews. Opens at 0600 which was convenient for insomniacs like me.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

It is a cute little place. It is definitely fitting for the area it is in. A real seaside look. My husband and I visit nightly for our tea. We use the drive thru and the staff is always friendly.

1  Thank Augusta16
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Tim Hortons is Tim Hortons, and every time I go to any of their chain of donut shops, I find the coffee too strong/bitter. And they are always out of the most important items. Most of their staff act as if they just started to work there and I am still waiting to find a Tim Hortons I might enjoy spending my hard earned money at.