“Good food.”

Dining options: Reservations
Bangor, Maine
“Good food.”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I found the food here good. I would not say anything exceptional. However, I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited November 2013

Ardsley on Hudson, NY
“UN-fresh seafood”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Perhaps the steak is better, but neither my wife nor myself found the entree good. S friendly waitress but entree really turned us off beware and go elsewhere.

Visited August 2013
Edmundston, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This resto is located near the downtown area of Campbellton NB, Canada. Across the street from a park and also has a terrace. You are welcomed by extremely friendly staff. It is divided into smaller eating areas which makes it less noisy. We ordered soup of the day, also my wife had a 1/4 chicken breast & fries with cheese sauce, I had fish+chips, fries and cheese sauce. The meals were very well presented and delicious to eat. We will deffinately return. I recommend this place to couples or families. You will not regret it.

• Visited June 2013
Matapédia, Quebec, Canada
“Last time I go there.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have always liked Upper Deck. Until the other day. I went for a meal with my girlfriend Saturday past. I ordered a 25 dollar Prime Rib steak plate, and my girlfriend ordered seafood. I am a meat lover, and I know my meat. I have cut meat in a commercial store for over 3 years in my earlier years. When my plate arrived, I was surprised to find that there was a fairly thick cut STRIPLOIN steak sitting in my plate. When the waitress came back to verify if everything was fine with our food, I let her know about my steak mixup, and that they had accidently gave me a Striploin steak, instead of a Prime Rib. The waitress went to the kitchen, and not long after came back, telling me the cook had claimed that it was in fact a Rib steak. After myself arguing again, she decided to go again and verify with the chef that it was the right steak. Again she came back, with a more interesting excuse from the chef: "Our rib steaks do not have bones in them". I feel like they were calling me an idiot. I am sure I am not the only person they have screwed like this as well. I have never in my life been so mad while at a restarant. I know for a fact what I am talking about when it comes to meat. I am totally disgusted with the fact that they sold me a 10 dollar peice of meat, that I wouldnt honestly never buy myself, for the cost of my favorite, and only choice of meat cut - Rib.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank JasonL414
Halifax, Canada
“Delicious Food!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I ate at the Upper Deck on Valentine's Day this year with my partner. I had the carrot soup to start, and we shared the mozza sticks and zucchini sticks. The sticks were tasty, but I was a bit surprised at how greasy they were. My carrot soup was great; I wish they would have given me a bit more though. The server brought bread and butter to our table and that tasted very good too.

For the main course, my girlfriend had a steak and I had the fettuccine alfredo. My fettuccine was amazing and my girlfriend's steak was cooked to perfection; I'm vegetarian and I thought it looked delicious! We were so satisfied with the food. The only drawback was the atmosphere; I didn't really care for the Dollarstore Valentine's Day decorations, sorry.

• Visited February 2013