“Last time I go there.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have always liked Upper Deck. Until the other day. I went for a meal with my girlfriend Saturday past. I ordered a 25 dollar Prime Rib steak plate, and my girlfriend ordered seafood. I am a meat lover, and I know my meat. I have cut meat in a commercial store for over 3 years in my earlier years. When my plate arrived, I was surprised to find that there was a fairly thick cut STRIPLOIN steak sitting in my plate. When the waitress came back to verify if everything was fine with our food, I let her know about my steak mixup, and that they had accidently gave me a Striploin steak, instead of a Prime Rib. The waitress went to the kitchen, and not long after came back, telling me the cook had claimed that it was in fact a Rib steak. After myself arguing again, she decided to go again and verify with the chef that it was the right steak. Again she came back, with a more interesting excuse from the chef: "Our rib steaks do not have bones in them". I feel like they were calling me an idiot. I am sure I am not the only person they have screwed like this as well. I have never in my life been so mad while at a restarant. I know for a fact what I am talking about when it comes to meat. I am totally disgusted with the fact that they sold me a 10 dollar peice of meat, that I wouldnt honestly never buy myself, for the cost of my favorite, and only choice of meat cut - Rib.

1  Thank JasonL414
There are newer reviews for Upper Deck Steakhouse

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I ate at the Upper Deck on Valentine's Day this year with my partner. I had the carrot soup to start, and we shared the mozza sticks and zucchini sticks. The sticks were tasty, but I was a bit surprised at how greasy they were. My carrot soup was great; I wish they would have given me a bit more though. The server brought bread and butter to our table and that tasted very good too.

For the main course, my girlfriend had a steak and I had the fettuccine alfredo. My fettuccine was amazing and my girlfriend's steak was cooked to perfection; I'm vegetarian and I thought it looked delicious! We were so satisfied with the food. The only drawback was the atmosphere; I didn't really care for the Dollarstore Valentine's Day decorations, sorry.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food is not spectacular. I would expect better quality for the price paid. Wine was not great. We probably won't return to this restaurant.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The food was edible but not fantastic. Was pricey for the quality and atmosphere. Fries were greasy and soggy. I had the fish and chips, fish was fresh but a little on the greasy side. Portion was small for $17.00. Wife had lobster roll and fries. Not alot of lobster and it had chopped up iceberg lettuce in it as filler. Would not go back. Find another spot to eat.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

This was my first time at the Upper Deck. The service was excellent and the food was delicious.