“A nice upscale restaurant”
Review of Upper Deck Steakhouse - CLOSED

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have been there a few times. Have had nice meals, good steak and a great location in downtown Campbellton. A little pricey but a very good quality establishment.

Reviewed October 8, 2011

Each time we dine at the Upper Deck Restaurant in Campbellton, we are left with a feeling of utter satisfaction! We enjoy the steaks, coquille St Jacques,chicken stir fries but usually our taste buds direct us to our favourite dish of the Upper Deck- the fish and chips! Served with a warm home- baked roll and surrounded by a tangy concoction of broccoli and carrots in a peppery cheese sauce , the fish and chips is a must on your menu. The haddock is coated in the batter and unlike other fish and chips is not greasy. Whether you smother it in ketchup as I prefer or eat it with the tartar sauce and lemon, no difference! It still is delicious.The mouth watering desserts complete the meal and I would highly recommend the carrot cake.This restaurant is worth a visit. The service and ambiance are great!

3  Thank kikiquela009
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We ate dinner there and the seafood was very good!

Reviewed February 27, 2009

We were in town on sled trip, The waitress was extremly fast and organized. We then found out she was the owner. We hung around for w hile becuase the service and the food was outstanding. It's been a while since I have been to a place with stmoshere like that.

My next trip to Campbellton, the Upper Deck will be a place I stopping in at.

2  Thank arcticgone
Reviewed October 2, 2008

At the Upper Deck I have yet to try anything that tastes remotely homemade. I'm not saying some things aren't homemade--I don't know--but if your recipes taste like they came from Price Club then that should be a red flag. It's disappointing because there are so few mid- to upscale restaurants in the area--now that Something Else is gone, from October to June there is virtually no competition.