“Very good food!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We ate dinner there and the seafood was very good!

Reviewed February 27, 2009

We were in town on sled trip, The waitress was extremly fast and organized. We then found out she was the owner. We hung around for w hile becuase the service and the food was outstanding. It's been a while since I have been to a place with stmoshere like that.

My next trip to Campbellton, the Upper Deck will be a place I stopping in at.

2  Thank arcticgone
Reviewed October 2, 2008

At the Upper Deck I have yet to try anything that tastes remotely homemade. I'm not saying some things aren't homemade--I don't know--but if your recipes taste like they came from Price Club then that should be a red flag. It's disappointing because there are so few mid- to upscale restaurants in the area--now that Something Else is gone, from October to June there is virtually no competition.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 10, 2008

good food. Heard that it's more better since it was taken by a new owner

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New Brunswick
Reviewed November 29, 2007

This is my favorite restaurant in town.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook