“Awesome Breakfasts and Service”
Review of A&W Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A&W Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 41 Restaurants in Creston
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We had breakfast two days in a row. It was done very nicely. Great scrambled eggs and bacon. Awesome service. Attention to your needs. I have eaten breakfast in many A &W restaurants - they are not all created equal. That is why this was such a nice surprise.

There are newer reviews for A&W Restaurant

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Well, it's A&W...lol. The teen burger was really great though and the onion rings too, chilled mugs for rootbeer!

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Creston only has a few fast food restaurants so there are not many choices. This place always gets my order wrong and it is way too expensive for fast food. There customer service isn't real good too. They always throw the order together and that's probably why its always wrong. Its fine for a quick greasy meal but I dont think I will be coming back anytime soon.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I live in Creston and this fast food chain is not my fast food restaurant of choice. I can not be in a hurry & get my food fast. Most times not everything I have ordered is in my bag & have to go back. I was even asked one time to wait a moment for them to take my order, and waited 4 minutes for them to come back to the drive-thru speaker, when there was no one in front of me at the window. The food however is consistent and what you would expect from an A&W chain.

1  Thank CrestonChrave