Skimmerhorn Inn
$105
Downtowner Motor Inn(Creston)(Great Value!)
$47
Creston Hotel(Creston)(Great Value!)
$66
$69
$67
Travelocity
Sunset Motel(Creston)
$65
City Centre Motel(Creston)(Great Value!)
$62
Bavarian Orchard Motel(Creston)(Great Value!)
$77
  • Breakfast included
Creston Valley Motel(Creston)
$65
Priceline
All reviewsplace to staydog runbar fridgeroad tripdefinitely stay here againother guestspooltvmotelbedskitchenettegetawaywifigem
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We stay here for a little spring getaway and went backcountry snowshoeing in Stagleap Park in the pass. The offseason rate was $69 and you got a nice place for that! Not huge, but clean, comfy, nice area, quiet, and super friendly hosts! Their summer rate for the same room was $89 or $95 or something like that. Anyway we stayed an extra night because we wanted to explore creston and the motel was very enjoyable! Will be back again!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bc_expl0rer
Reviewed June 25, 2011

My great friend and I were on a 3/4 day bike trip and he had pre booked the inns and motels prior to leaving. When he booked with the Skimmerhorn, originally he booked a single room with two beds. Not shortly after, got a phone call back from Ethel at the Inn, fearing she had overbooked, my buddy was a little worried. She did slightly over book, however instead of one room with two beds, gave us two separate rooms. Now the night before we had stayed at the Super 8 in Revelstoke, and this was DEFINATELY a step up. We came in slightly before dark, wet and a little cold from the ride in. But the rooms were GREAT, she had the heat in the rooms turned up for us, knowing we were riding in a little wet. Yes the pool was not running, but we didn’t care. It’s an Inn, you want pools and spas, stay at the Hilton. They are a married couple, managing the Inn for a friend of theirs and do a great job. The husband built a covered area for a couple bikes to park under in case it rains, but otherwise it’s for giving your two-wheeled ride a bath before hitting the road again. Ethel even dried my jeans for me a folded them nicely, since our attire was limited, and wet again from the ride. They didn’t have laundry services, but she was still very accommodating. This is a great spot to spend the weekend, or overnight if you and your buddy are on a tour.

Room Tip: All rooms the same, some have kitchenettes
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank vinnybagodounuts
Reviewed June 11, 2011

When I called to make the reservation, I thought the nightly charge was high and told them so. I was told they were now charging summer rates. So I booked the room. Arrived and found that the pool had no water in it and the ice machine was broken. Had to go to town for ice. Disappointing stay. Would not reccommend.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank spirit750
Reviewed June 6, 2011

My friend and I were driving to Vancouver and the roads got really icy so we decided to stay the night in Creston. We chose the Skimmerhorn Inn as it looked cozy and affordable. The gentleman at the office was very polite and the rate he gave us was great. The room was spacious and had great little perks like a mini fridge and flat screen TV! The only reason I'm mentioning the TV is because I stayed over a year ago, and even today some bigger chain hotels are still behind on the times. The rooms were exactly what we needed and I would recommend the Skimmerhorn Inn to anyone needing a place to stay while in Creston.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank madusa_3231
Reviewed October 1, 2010

My husband and I and another couple were riding our motorcycles on the beautiful Selkirk Loop through the Kootenays in mid-August. We arrived in Creston, without a reservation, found the Skimmerhorn Inn and were delighted. The service at the front desk was quick and efficient; the room was spacious, somewhat old-fashioned, but very clean with a great mattress. But, best of all, there is a small, very private outdoor swimming pool with floating mattresses provided. The pool is very private with a thick hedge of cedar trees. No restaurant at the Skimmerhorn - just an old-fashioned motel with great service and a very reasonable price. It was 36 degrees and after a long, hot motorcycle ride from Calgary, the pool was great. We were on the second floor of the motel but the stairs were no problem. Air conditioning blocked out any noise from the highway. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple